5-Day Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion Park, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon West Rim Tour from Las VegasLV5-5169
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles / San Francisco
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Go to the magnificent Zion Park. Tall and steep cliffs stably stand between heaven and earth!
Visit the reddy-like Bryce Canyon, jagged rocks of grotesque shapes, the big and small spire is like a man with infinite change, like a maze that never goes out!
- The magnificent grand canyon and the lake Powell. Take a cruise on the lake for 1.5 hours.
- To Horseshoe Bend of Grand Canyon. Under the 1000 feet of the cliff, the green Colorado River, surrounded by red horseshoe like rocks, meanders a 270 - degree corner, shocking!
- Take the jeep into the magic antelope's canyon and appreciate the color of the sun and the wall of the rock through different angles.
|Day 1||Las Vegas collection||Las Vegas||
|Day 2||Las Vegas → Lake Powell (Mandatory Activity)→ Horseshoe Bend→ Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope) (Mandatory Activity) → Bryce||Lake Powell / Horseshoe Bend / Upper Antelope Canyon|
|Day 3||Bryce Canyon → Zion National Park→ Las Vegas||Bryce Canyon National Park / Zion National Park|
|Day 4||Las Vegas→ Grand Canyon West Rim (Guests may board a different bus from our cooperated tour operator for the route)||Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Grand Canyon|
|Day 5||Self check-out|
Las Vegas collection
Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas or similar
Today, please go to the Las Vegas meeting point and join the guide.
**Please note: Please confirm your hotel information for the first night after receiving the itinerary confirmation form. According to the hotel requirements, different groups are slightly different:
1. Guests staying at Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas can check in at the hotel after 15:00 on the day of the tour.
2. Guests staying at the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino are not allowed to check in by themselves. Please check in at the hotel lobby at 19:30 and wait for the tour guide to pick up the room card.
We will give priority to Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas. If there is no room in the hotel, we will arrange Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino or other similar hotels, please understand.
Things to Know
- *Please confirm your hotel information for the first night after receiving the itinerary confirmation form, and confirm your participation method according to the hotel.
Las Vegas → Lake Powell (Mandatory Activity)→ Horseshoe Bend→ Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope) (Mandatory Activity) → Bryce
Upper Antelope Canyon
Bryce View Lodge or similar
Head off to Lake Powell. We will take a one hour cruise (Mandatory Activity) ride deep into the Glen Canyon where once antelopes migrate through. (excursion) Then we will visit Horseshoe Bend, where the emerald green Colorado River takes a 270-degree meander. Then we visit the spectacular Navajo-owned Upper Antelope Canyon (Mandatory Activity), where you can ride on jeeps and learn about Native American culture. Later on, we will visit a cowboy-themed restaurant (meal not included) in Kanab . Stay overnight at Bryce.
Bryce Canyon → Zion National Park→ Las Vegas
Bryce Canyon National Park
Zion National Park
Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas or similar
In the morning, we will drive to Bryce Canyon. This unique geological structure is a natural amphitheater filled with multi-colored spire-shaped rocks. After catching your breath, we will then head for Zion National Park. The name originates from Hebrew, meaning a sacred, serene place. Zion is a magnificent showcase of geology with some of the tallest sandstone cliffs in the world. We then leave for Las Vegas, arriving in the evening. You can join a guided tour to experience the beauty of Las Vegas. Optional activities include Night Tour, and one of the shows offered (optional fees).
Las Vegas→ Grand Canyon West Rim (Guests may board a different bus from our cooperated tour operator for the route)
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas or similar
Depart from Las Vegas hotel heading towards the famous Grand Canyon West Rim. Approximately 2.5-hour one way of driving from Las Vegas, we will spend about 4 hours on the site. Managed by the Hualapai Tribe, Grand Canyon West is famous for the Skywalk, located at the far western end of Grand Canyon. Walking on the Skywalk (optional fee), you can see the bottom of the canyon right beneath your feet from 4000 feet above. You may also board a helicopter (optional) for canyon flyovers and descend and land 3500 feet into the Hualapai Indian Territory within the Grand Canyon.
Self check-out before 11:30am. (You may book a bus shuttle from Las Vegas to Los Angeles or San Francisco $37 per person not included)
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas||After 15:00||3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109||Guests who check into this hotel for the first night, please check in by yourself|
|Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas||19:30||3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109||Guests who check into other hotels for the first night should wait for the tour guide in the lobby of the hotel. It is suggested to contact the tour guide in advance to confirm assemble address|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned business car
- Professional tour guide
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Suggested tipping rate is $10/per day, per passenger, for our tour guide and bus drivers.
- If the transfer service is involved, an additional tip of $3/time will be charged.
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Optional fee (In case of prepayment, please inform the positioning personnel and pay by cash or check. The credit card payment is required to charge 4% formalities)
- 【Must Pay】Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Horseshoe Bend: $30/person, same for adult & child. (After Oct 1st, this fee will raise to $80/person)
- Grand Canyon West Rim: $80 (Not include the meal, same for adult & child) $90（Included the meal, same for adult & child)
- Skywalk: $30 (same for adult & child)
- Helicopter + Boat: $220 (same for adults & child)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter(13-15 mins): $188 (same for adults & child)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35 / Child（under 12） $25
- Vegas! The Show: $90 / VIP $110
- 【Must Pay】Upper Antelope Canyon: $98/adult, $78/child (0-11 years old)
- 【Must Pay】Powell Lake: $48/adult, $35/child (0-11 years old)
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout: $25/adult, $15/child (0-11 years old)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Starting from Los Angeles in 2019, all trips to Las Vegas will be taken by the Feng Yun bus, which requires everyone to carry one piece of luggage free of charge, and a fee of $10 will be charged for the second piece
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- During Las Vegas convention periods, hotel location may vary
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- During the itinerary, passengers should respect the arrangement of tour guides and drivers. If there is any conflict, they should call the emergency contact number to communicate in time. If a passenger is harassing another person during the car's journey, the land agency has the right to use legal means to terminate the passenger's itinerary.
- Please call to confirm your updated information, including your pick-up location, tour guide contact information one day prior to departure, 15:00 to 18:00 Pacific time. In case of any emergencies happened during your trip, please contact timely for assistance.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, and offenders are fined $250-$400.
- Memorial Day / Labor Day / Thanksgiving Day / Christmas and other holiday seasons and tourist seasons, hotel prices may go up, we will contact you to make up the payment, after the successful payment, continue to book for you, if you refuse to make up, we will Refund for your operation
- If you bought Universal Studios or Disney tickets by yourself, you need to pay an extra $ 48 per person
- If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||$30 cancellation fee|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction