2-Day South Grand Canyon sunrise view, Upper Antelope, Horseshoe Bay Tour from Las Vegas (Boutique hotel)LV2-6594
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Upper Antelope +Grand Canyon South Rim
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- At 12 noon, enter the Upper Antelope Canyon, master the best shooting light
- Check in hotel from the nearest Canyon, reach the peak early morning for the sunrise (weather factors should be considered), can be upgraded helicopter tour at your own expense
Visit the world famous photographic paradise-Antelope Canyon, U-shaped river-Horseshoe Bay, the most beautiful artificial lake-Lake Powell
Road to Wheat color point (the deepest part of the Grand Canyon), bright angel look point (best panoramic view of Grand Canyon)
Overlooking the Hoover dam, through the Route 66, return to enjoy the Arizona desert scenery
In the Upper Antelope Canyon, Indian tour guide explains the scenic spots during the journey and will assists in photo shooting
Guided by Nova Scotia Indian tour guide, shuttle the jeep back and forth inside and outside the Antelope Canyon
In the quiet morning, go to the south rim of Grand Canyon - one of the seven wonders of the world, reach the peak and wait for the wonderful view that will touch your heart string, and leaves a good memory for life
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bay→Lake Powell||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Lake Powell / Glen Canyon Dam / Colorado River||
|Day 2||Grand Canyon South Rim (view sunrise)→Las Vegas||Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon National Park / Hoover Dam / Grand Canyon|
Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bay→Lake Powell
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Glen Canyon Dam
Williams/DaysInn Flagstaff 或 Page or the same level
After breakfast, drive to Peggy City Arizona, we will go to the Horseshoe Bay first, Horseshoe Bay (tour time not less than 30 minutes) is the Colorado River in Arizona with a U shaped channel, because of the surrounded rock shape by the river shaped like horseshoe bend, so it was named "horseshoe bay".
At 12 o'clock（From 3/1/2020,enter between 10:00am-2:00pm）, visit the slit canyon in the world famous Upper Antelope Canyon (tour time not less than 1 hour), by the local Indian Aboriginal wizard driving convertible Jeep to take you on the beauty inside and outside the canyon, and guide you to leave countless and memorable pictures, make you have a worthwhile trip.
Then we go to the Lake Powell pier, the second largest artificial lake in the United States. It's in the Grand Canyon National Recreational Area, a lake named after the Explorer John Wesley Powell. Lake Powell is the second largest man-made lake in the United states, covers an area of 65 thousand hectares, 170 meters deep, 300 kilometers long, it's the reservoir of the Colorado River, built for the Grand Canyon dam. With the beautiful scenery and majestic atmosphere, it is magnificent. If you take part in a cruise project, simply eat some simple meals on board, if the guest does not participate in the cruise project, you can eat slowly, drink a cup of coffee, take a walk by the lake after lunch and take photos, this activity will take 1 hour, and after the boat guests returned to the docks, we will leave as a group.
Things to Know
- At 12 noon, enter the Upper Antelope Canyon, master the best shooting light，From 3/1/2020,enter between 10:00am-2:00pm
- Lake Powell own expense trip must have 60% guest from the whole group to create the trip
Grand Canyon South Rim (view sunrise)→Las Vegas
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon National Park
Departure in the morning, go to the Grand Canyon, the most spectacular site -- the southern edge, in the world natural wonders that only belong to you, waiting for the first light of the sun, then walk around the Grand Canyon edge and enjoy spectacular deep canyons and colorful rocks. Visit the wheat color spots (the deepest part of the Canyon) and the bright angel lookout (the best Grand Canyon panoramic view).Drive through Highway 66 to enjoy lunch after (at his own expense), on the road overlook the Hoover dam.
Arriving in Las Vegas around 20:00
Upper Antelope +Grand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope+ Grand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
X Antelope + Grand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel||05:00am-06:00am See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Rear Rotunda tour lobby, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel||05:00am-06:00am See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||North Door (Flamingo Rd), The following hotels need to be assembled here: Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island||05:00am-06:00am See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Bus pick up area, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel||05:00am-06:00am See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Front Entrance, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget||05:00am-06:00am See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||129 Fremont Street Experience||1st street South Tower, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Other hotel, please note||Arrange for the nearest bus|
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night accommodation
- Luxury Bus
- Professional Tour Guide
- Grand Canyon South Rim admission
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket(pay during the trip): adult $85/per; children(0-12 )$65/per【valid after 1/1/2020】
- Lower Antelope Canyon admission ticket (field price): Adult $55.00/person, Children (4-12yrs) $35.00/ person Free if the age under 3
- 【Must Pay】X Antelope Canyon admission ticket: Adult $68/person, Children (7-11 yrs) $46/person, children (0-7yrs) $36/person【High Season：April 1-December 31】
- Grand Canyon IMAX: Adult $13; Child (age 5-12) $10
- Grand Canyon South Rim helicopter: $230 per person
- Lake Powell: Adult $48; Child (age 3-12) $40
- Flight trip in Page area: 30-minute flight trip: adult $150/person; 40-minute flight trip: Adult $160/person; 50-minute flight trip: Adult $175/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- This tour should have at least 4 people to create a tour, if the number of people is insufficient, we have the right to cancel the tour, and refund in full, Please contact customer service before ordering.
- The pick-up time is between 07:00-7:40. The specific pick-up time of different hotels please see the confirmation form or notice from guide.
- From 10th October to 15th December in 2018, there will be a special activity to be promoted in this period of time: All the customers can have a discount activity for buying 2 to get 1 free, which means if there are three people in this journey, only two people will be charged, and the rest one free. And if there are six people participate in, the total fee will only be charged for 4 people, in other words, the third and sixth one are free. And so on. (People whose departure time on Thanksgiving Day cannot enjoy this promotion: 17th to 25th November is not available)
- From 2am on November 4, the Daylight Saving time has been adjusted, (which means when local daylight time was about to reach Sunday, 4 November 2018, 02:00:00 clocks were turned backward 1 hour to Sunday, 4 November 2018, 01:00:00 local standard time instead.)As a result, the pick-up time will be adjusted to 6:00-6:30 am. The tour guide will contact the guests within 24 hours before the departure time. If the guests have any questions about the tour time, please contact us immediately
- There are free water (ice water and soft drinks such as orange juice and cola will instead in summer) provided since May 1st 2019, as well as offering mask for protecting dust. One people can only have one, there is limited quantity left, so that first come, first reserve.
- Due to the recent road repairs in the Antelope Valley route. In order to ensure the normal play experience of the original line. We decided to urgently adjust the collection pick-up time to 5:00am-5:30am
- From 3/1/2020,enter between 10:00am-2:00pm
- Tour guide will contact you 1 day prior the departure date to reconfirm pick up info, if you fail to attend the tour cause by follow reasons: contact wrong or failed to answer the phone many times, your tour fee will not be refundable
- For 1 day tour, guests are not allow to carry large luggages in case security check
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old, local operator company can offer for free.if need,please remark the age of your children
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- No refund for no show or unused
- Pick up location can't be changed within 5 days of departure
- Please bring valid photo ID with you
- For multi-day tours: 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|16 or more days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|31 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction