3-Day Las Vegas, Grand Canyon West/ South Rim/ Antelope Canyon/ Las vegas Free Day, Outlets from Las VegasLV3-5101
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Los Angeles / Las Vegas
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park , Hoover Dam, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens
- “Sea, land and air” Omnidirectional travel, the real experience of the Grand Canyon of its magnificent and beautiful view
- Enjoy the flavor lunch made by an Indian man and enjoy the sweet taste of chocolate
- 2 nights at famous Circus Circus Hotel in Las Vegas
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Las Vegas|
|Day 2||DIY option, the first day||Hoover Dam / Mead Lake / Grand Canyon / Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon South Rim / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Lower Antelope Canyon / Las Vegas / Mather Point / Lake Powell|
|Day 3||Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens / Las Vegas / Los Angeles|
Assemble at a designated place
Circus Circus Las Vegas or similar
You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
DIY option, the first day
On the designated area
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon South Rim
Lower Antelope Canyon
Circus Circus Las Vegas or similar
【West Rim】* Customers who participate in this trip should pay the west canyon entrance fee$90 (lunch included)
Over eons, the Colorado River and erosion have sculpted this amazing landscape. Grand Canyon west rim belongs to Indian Reservation. The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter the canyon. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (Optional), in order to feel the canyon and Colorado River from different perspective and explore the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. Afterwards, you may take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional).
【South Rim】* Customers to participate in this trip should be south valley tickets for $90 (including bus fee).
Here is the world's most vivid erosion model, which is why the grand canyon is not only become geologists and paleontologists textbooks, but also make the millions of tourists each year is full of emotion when they face a masterpiece of the creator. Then, to the visitors center near the greatest view - mather. If god is the creator of the grand canyon, the Colorado river carved the grand canyon is an artist. Despite the passion in summer and cold winter, river valley and romance has lasted a long history of six hundred million years. Sunshine and clouds alternately control of the grand canyon, add a few style, magnificent scenery pictures. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You can see the world famous programs in their own costs (optional).
【Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend】* Customers to participate in this trip should be antelope canyon day trip for $135.
Morning drive to the Guling Canyon * (warm tips: tour time about 20 minutes), pathway to visit the Grand Canyon origin - Lake Powell.Lake Powell coastline is 1960 miles long, there are 96 canyons, as if the Grand Canyon to the lake in general. After visiting the famous water conservancy project. And then go to the world's most peculiar slit cave, one of the world's top ten photographic sites of the antelope cave * (warm tips: tour time about 1 hour), we follow the Navajo Indian Wizard into the cave. The color of the rock wall of the integration of thousands of years of wind and torrent erosion, was a perfect wave-shaped, is the nature of the abstract painting. All the time has been the heart of the Navajo Indians meditation, they believe that here can listen to God's voice. Then go to Horseshoe Bay * (Tips: tour time about 40 minutes), National Geographic magazine selected one of the top ten best photographic locations in the United States! Colorado water on the river bed makes the river in the sun showing a fluorescent green, the river in the red-brown canyon within the sharp turn 360 degrees, cut out a horseshoe-shaped canyon, Horseshoe Bay is hence the name. Standing on the cliff side, indulge in clear water blue sky red rock hook woven out of the breathtaking beauty. The steep cliff above the top of the elevation of 4,200 feet is the best viewing location.
【LV FREE DAY】
If you choose free day, you have to pay $30/person to guide (10/15/2018-4/15/2019: $5/person)
The above four parts of the itinerary can be freely combined in the 2 days of the trip, and you can choose at 'options'. According to your choice, you will need to pay the mandatory fee( Please see 'excludes-mandatory fee')
Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
In the morning, visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate! After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Stop by Outlets Center for short rest before continuing to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening for a wonderful conclusion of the trip.
You can choose the departure place at Las Vegas, and the total cost will not be changed, but you cannot take part in the itinerary of Chocolate factory and Cactus Gardens, and you will departure from hotel by yourself. Please pay attention.
Departure & Return
|Circus Circus Hotel Skyrise 2nd floor Starbucks||15:30||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109|
|Return to 'Pickup Locations'|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($10/person per day, airport pick up tips:$10/person)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Air Only $159
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter+Boat $233
- Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalker Admission $25
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Only $183
- Las Vegas Night Tour+Ferris Wheel: Adult $75; Child (age 4-12) $60
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- The Beatles Love: $134
- Blue Man: $137
- David Copperfield Magic:$160
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil: $238 (age 5 and above required)
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil: $98 (age 18 and above required)
- Fantasy Show: $70 (age 18 and above required)
- South Rim Helicopter: $249
- Grand Canyon South Rim Air Only Tour $194
- Grand Canyon South Rim IMAX $25
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） and the order for special discount, can only be canceled for only one person. No-show incurs a penalty fee $100 of cancellation for 7 weekdays before departure; if someone no-show on the departure day that need be fined for $200
- For tours include Grand Canyon/Antelope Canyon, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
- During Las Vegas convention periods(2019.01.09-10), there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel: $150 per night per room
Special Date Price
|FromThu Jan 23, 2020|
ToSat Jan 25, 2020
|FromThu Jan 30, 2020|
ToSat Feb 1, 2020
|FromThu Feb 6, 2020|
ToSat Feb 8, 2020
|FromThu Feb 13, 2020|
ToSat Feb 15, 2020
|FromThu Feb 20, 2020|
ToSat Feb 22, 2020
|FromThu Feb 27, 2020|
ToSat Feb 29, 2020
|FromThu Mar 5, 2020|
ToSat Mar 7, 2020
|FromThu Mar 12, 2020|
ToSat Mar 14, 2020
|FromThu Mar 19, 2020|
ToSat Mar 21, 2020
|FromThu Mar 26, 2020|
ToSat Mar 28, 2020
|FromThu Apr 2, 2020|
ToSat Apr 4, 2020
|FromThu Apr 9, 2020|
ToSat Apr 11, 2020
|FromThu Apr 16, 2020|
ToSat Apr 18, 2020
|FromThu Apr 23, 2020|
ToSat Apr 25, 2020
|FromThu Apr 30, 2020|
ToSat May 2, 2020
|FromThu May 7, 2020|
ToSat May 9, 2020
|FromThu May 14, 2020|
ToSat May 16, 2020
|FromThu May 21, 2020|
ToSat May 23, 2020
|FromThu May 28, 2020|
ToSat May 30, 2020
|FromThu Jun 4, 2020|
ToSat Jun 6, 2020
|FromThu Jun 11, 2020|
ToSat Jun 13, 2020
|FromThu Jun 18, 2020|
ToSat Jun 20, 2020
|FromThu Jun 25, 2020|
ToSat Jun 27, 2020
|FromThu Jul 2, 2020|
ToSat Jul 4, 2020
|FromThu Jul 9, 2020|
ToSat Jul 11, 2020
|FromThu Jul 16, 2020|
ToSat Jul 18, 2020
|FromThu Jul 23, 2020|
ToSat Jul 25, 2020
|FromThu Jul 30, 2020|
ToSat Aug 1, 2020
|FromThu Aug 6, 2020|
ToSat Aug 8, 2020
|FromThu Aug 13, 2020|
ToSat Aug 15, 2020
|FromThu Aug 20, 2020|
ToSat Aug 22, 2020
|FromThu Aug 27, 2020|
ToSat Aug 29, 2020
|FromThu Sep 3, 2020|
ToSat Sep 5, 2020
|FromThu Sep 10, 2020|
ToSat Sep 12, 2020
|FromThu Sep 17, 2020|
ToSat Sep 19, 2020
|FromThu Sep 24, 2020|
ToSat Sep 26, 2020
|FromThu Oct 1, 2020|
ToSat Oct 3, 2020
|FromThu Oct 8, 2020|
ToSat Oct 10, 2020
|FromThu Oct 15, 2020|
ToSat Oct 17, 2020
|FromThu Oct 22, 2020|
ToSat Oct 24, 2020
|FromThu Oct 29, 2020|
ToSat Oct 31, 2020
|FromThu Nov 5, 2020|
ToSat Nov 7, 2020
|FromThu Nov 12, 2020|
ToSat Nov 14, 2020
|FromThu Nov 19, 2020|
ToSat Nov 21, 2020
|FromThu Nov 26, 2020|
ToSat Nov 28, 2020
|FromThu Dec 3, 2020|
ToSat Dec 5, 2020
|FromThu Dec 10, 2020|
ToSat Dec 12, 2020
|FromThu Dec 17, 2020|
ToSat Dec 19, 2020
|FromThu Dec 24, 2020|
ToSat Dec 26, 2020
|Thu Dec 31, 2020||$20||$20||$15||$15||---|
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|9 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|10 - 17 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|18 - 32 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|33 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when changing traveller names and/or room arrangement.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction