8-Day Tijuana, Grand Canyon/Antelope Canyon, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Yosemite, Lobster Bay TourLV8-8370
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- We will head toward the M&M Chocolate factory and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts.
- The best tourist city in the United States-San Francisco, warm in summer and cool in winter; And there are romantic Victorian architecture
- Special arrangements to stay at the Seaview Resort in Rosarito, enjoy the famous golden beach sunset
- Tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Las Vegas Around Activities (select 1 from 7 events)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon South Rim / Hoover Dam / Horseshoe Bend / Lower Antelope Canyon||
|Day 3||Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles (270 Miles / 6 Hours)||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens|
|Day 4||Los Angeles→Lobster Bay→Ensenada→Rosarito||Tijuana / Puerto Nuevo / Ensenada|
|Day 5||Tijuana City Tour→San Diego→Los Angeles||Rosarito / Tijuana / San Diego||
|Day 6||Los Angeles→Solvang→Apple Park→San Francisco||Solvang / Silicon Valley / California State Route 1|
|Day 7||San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University||University of California Berkeley / Union Square / Lombard Street / Palace of Fine Arts / The Golden Gate Bridge / The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption|
|Day 8||Yosemite→Los Angeles||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome / Bridalveil Falls|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Stratosphere Casino & Hotel or similar
1. Free LAS Pickup is provided at 1:30PM.
LAS airport pickup location: Starbucks Coffee at Level 1 of Terminal 1 / No.51 door at Level 0 of Terminal 3 (Please show your confirmation sheet).
2. You could also wait for the tour guides at the Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Hotel at 3:30pm.They would help you to check in at the hotel.
Circus Circus Las Vegas
2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
You may take an optional night tour ($35/person) to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Center, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage.
Las Vegas Around Activities (select 1 from 7 events)
On the designated pick-up area
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon South Rim
Lower Antelope Canyon
The Strat Hotel or similar
In the morning, the tour guide will arrange a variety of different activities for guests. In the afternoon, The tour will return to the Las Vegas. In the evening, guests can watch the famous performances in Las Vegas at their own expense.
Option 1: Grand Canyon South Rim - Hoover Dam
Grand Canyon South Rim Mandatory fee: $90 includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
South Rim o Grand Canyon - It is one of seven natural wonders in the world. If you choose to go to South Rim, you will see the grand view of Grand Canyon at Mather View Point. The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location at Grand Canyon National Park. The Scenic views and vista's are what you are expecting and have been waiting a lifetime to see.
Option 2: Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam
Grand Canyon West Rim Mandatory fee: $90 includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
West Rim of Grand Canyon - It is located in the Indian Reservation area. For centuries, the Hualapai Indians have guarded this mystical land. Grand Canyon is 6,000 feet deep, with the Colorado River quietly flowing through at the bottom, giving it life. At west rim, there you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing, man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon.
Hoover Dam: Situated at the border of Nevada and Arizona, Hoover Dam crosses the Colorado River. It is the largest dam in the United States, known as “the diamond in the desert”. Hoover Dam was built during the “great economic depression”, but created more than 5,000 jobs at the time. It was a milestone achievement for US Water Works history and opened the gate for American Western frontier exploration. Please note that only those who choose to visit west rim or south rim of Grand Canyon will stop by The Hoover Dam before heading back to Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Shows: These shows are the best in the world. When you come to Vegas, you must see for yourself why they have established Las Vegas as the “entertainment capital” of the world. Many stars perform “live”, making it a unique experience to be in the audience, to be part of the show. Some famous shows include: Le Reve, David Copperfield’s Magic Show, The Vegas Show, etc. No matter which show you pay to see, you will remember it for a life time.
Option 3: Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bay
Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Mandatory fee $135, includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
Early in the morning, we drive through America's famous Glen Canyon Dam to see its grand dam project and power plants. After a short break, we will go to the world famous slot canyon, also the world’s photographer’s ultimate destination - Antelope Canyon. Experienced guides will choose the best time lead visitors entering the canyon, allowing immersive visitors to this magical light. Later the tour goes to Horseshoe Bend. Everyone will be shocked, when they overlook the 270-degree angle of curved bay with the clear water from 300 meters high,.
Option 4: West Canyon - Lake Milton - Hoover Dam Pure Flying Tour
Grand Canyon West Rim-Lake Mead-Hoover Dam Flight Tour Mandatory fee: $189, includes ticket, transportation and fuel surcharge.
In the morning, take bus to the airport, fly over the largest artificial lake in the United States - Lake Mead, then reach the west rim of the Grand Canyon, look down from the sky, and look at the magnificent scenery. Then fly back to Las Vegas on the way through one of the seven major US projects - Hoover Dam.
Option 5: Las Vegas Outdoor Shooting
Las Vegas Outdoor Shooting Mandatory fee: $200/$280/$360, includes materials, transportation and fuel surcharge.
In the morning, go ahead to the Mojave Desert. A professional senior coach explains how to use various military guns. Then, under the leadership of the coach, you can experience the fun of shooting outdoors.
Option 6: Premium Outlet Shopping Tour
Premium Outlets Shopping Mandatory fee: $50, includes transportation and fuel surcharge.
In the morning, go to the largest outlets shopping center in Las Vegas, where the world's major brands, Armani, Bally, Bose, Burberry, Coach, D&G, Kate Spade, MK, Nike, Polo, Ferragamo, Swarovski, Tory Burch has hundreds of stores.
Option 7: Las Vegas Free Day
If you decide to arrange your free day in Las Vegas by yourself, you are responsible to submit $30/person tour fare variance to your tour guide. Additionally, we do not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service to you.
Things to Know
- Please note: depending on the itinerary you choose, you will have to pay the required fee for the itinerary. You can pay in advance or pay cash to the tour guide when you place the order. Pre-paid itinerary cannot be changed after confirmation
Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles (270 Miles / 6 Hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Quality Inn＆Suite or similar
Early morning we will head toward the M&M Chocolate factory and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included onsite tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts. After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping. In the early evening we will return to Los Angeles.
Chocolate Factory: Established to commemorate the mother of M&M Brand founder. Take a free tour and you can actually see how chocolates are made. You can also sample and purchase M&M specialty chocolates. The Cactus Garden next door displays a collection of more than 200 species of desert plants and over 40 varieties of unique cactus: including the rare Saguaro Cactus where every 75 years it grows one arm.
Barstow Outlet: This outlet shopping center offers famous name brands at factory direct discount prices. Some famous brands include: Coach, Nike, Ralph Lauren Polo, CK, MK, UGG,etc.
Time reference (This schedule is for under ideal conditions, in case of traffic congestion, bad weather, holidays and other special circumstances, process time will be out of):
07:30am Departure from Stratosphere Hotel
07:30am - 08:15am 45 minutes
08:15am - 09:00am Ethel M Chocolate factory 45 minutes
09:00am - 09:15am 15 minutes
09:15am - 09:45am Nutrition store 30 minutes
09:45am - 10:00am 15 minutes
10:00am - 11:00am Buffet Asian restaurant 1 hour Lunch
11:00am - 01:30pm 2 hrs 30 minutes
01:30pm - 03:30pm Barstow Outlet 2 hours
03:30pm - 6:00pm 2 hrs 30 minutes
6:00pm Arrive at Los Angeles Hotel
Los Angeles→Lobster Bay→Ensenada→Rosarito
On the designated pick-up area
Rosarito Beach Hotel or similar
Start from Los Angeles in the morning; we crossed the border into Mexico, and then we into the famous coastal road. You will enjoy the unique flavor of local lobster meals, when we arrived lobster Bay. Every year more than a million fresh lobster is served on the visitor's food plate, accompanied by a cup of Mexican characteristics of agave cocktail. After enjoying the lobster dinner, we will go to Ensenada. Ensenada is the gathering place of local fishery activities, and it is the harbor of the lively rich harbor. You can taste fresh and delicious Mexican fish rolls at the bustling Fisherman's Wharf. In the most bustling streets of Ensenada, you can enjoy the fine Mexican handicrafts. Also, we will arrange for you to take a yacht to the sea, experience the wind and waves of happiness, and enjoy the sea and sky beauty of the Pacific.
Tijuana City Tour→San Diego→Los Angeles
On the designated pick-up area
Ramada Commerce or Similar
In the morning you can wake up naturally. The Rosa Lido Beach Hotel is renowned for its guests. Blue sea is the hotel's front porch. The vast beach is the hotel's backyard, and if you want you can rent a good horse to flutter waves. After leaving Rosarito, you will continue to the tidal Pacific coast to Tijuana. As the emerging city of the Mexican border, Tijuana is full of graffiti of symbolic freedom and young, then we return across the border back to us San Diego, visit the famous landmark — the kiss of the century, and the world-famous aircraft carrier - USS Midway. In the evening, we will return to LA.
Things to Know
- * please note: in order to pass through the us-mexico customs security check quickly, each passenger can bring one boarding box, and other luggage please deposit in the hotel. The hotel checked the luggage at $2 each
Los Angeles→Solvang→Apple Park→San Francisco
On the designated pick-up area
California State Route 1
Holiday Inn SFO/ Park Pointe Hotel or similar
In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Solvang along California golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you are able to have a drink of a gourmet European coffee and have a world-famous Danish cookie. After lunch, the group will keep going north along world famous California PCH #1 towards to the world famous "science and technology capital" - Silicon Valley, visited the famous apple company's spacecraft building, arrived in San Francisco at night and spent the night in San Francisco.
Solvang village is located in the territory of Santa Barbara County in central California, USA. It is a simple, pocket town with typical Nordic scenery. The town houses picturesque Danish buildings, Danish windmills, Danish food, wines and Danish handicrafts.
Apple Park is the corporate headquarters of Apple Inc., located at 1 Apple Park Way in Cupertino, California, United States. Its circular design and extreme scale have earned a media nickname of 'the spaceship’. Located on a suburban site totaling 175 acres, it houses more than 12,000 employees in one central four-storied circular building of approximately 2,800,000 square feet. Steve Jobs wanted the whole campus to look less like an office park and more like a nature refuge. Eighty percent of the site consists of green space planted with drought-resistant trees and plants indigenous to the Cupertino area, and the center courtyard of the main building features an artificial pond.
Apple Park Visitor Center is a two-story 20,135 sq. ft. structure with four main areas: an Apple Store featuring Apple-branded merchandise (T-shirts, hats, tote bags, post cards) not sold at regular Apple stores, a 2,386 sq. ft. café, an exhibition space which currently showcases a 3D model of Apple Park with augmented reality, and a roof terrace overlooking the campus. It opened to the public on Nov. 17, 2017.The estimated cost of the center is $80M.The property at 10600 N. Tantau (NE corner of Tantau and Pruneridge) is across the road from the campus proper and abuts a Santa Clara residential neighborhood.
San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University
On the designated pick-up area
University of California Berkeley
Palace of Fine Arts
The Golden Gate Bridge
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption
Quality Inn or similar
You can join our Extensive City Tour. This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco. After city tour, SF self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. We will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the flagship institution of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system and is ranked as one of the world's most prestigious universities and the top public university in the United States. For 2017–18, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Berkeley 5th in the world and 1st among public universities. Berkeley is also ranked 18th internationally among research universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 6th in the 2017 Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings. It is additionally ranked 4th internationally (1st among public universities) by U.S. News & World
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
On the designated pick-up area
Yosemite National Park
In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
Mandatory Fee $10 pre person, including Yosemite National Park admission, transportation and Fuel Surcharge.
Departure & Return
|Stratosphere Casino Hotel next to the buffet||15:30||2000 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV 89104|
|LAS airport Starbucks Coffee at Terminal 1||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119|
|LAS airport Gate 54 at Terminal 3||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119|
|Los Angeles International AirportDrop-off service only provided at the end of the day of trip||Providing the last day drop off service only, please book flight after 20:30 for domestic flight and after 21:30 for international flight|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas High Roller: $40; Child (age 4-12) $25; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Las Vegas magic show: $78
- Vegas! The Show: $92
- Ka Show (Cirque du Soleil): $129
- Le Reve - The Dream: $176
- O Show: $211
- David Copperfield Magic Show: $143
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $42; Child (age 5-11) $28; Child (age 5 and below) free
- Aquarium of the Bay: $27; Child (age 3-12) $17; Child (age 3 and below) free
- San Diego USS Midway: $22
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $28
- Mandatory fee: $50 (Berkeley University+Yosemite+Cable car+San Francisco in-depth tour+Fuel surcharge)
- Mandatory Fee $68 per person, including Mexico lobsters meal, hotel breakfast, boat, fuel surcharge.
- Grand Canyon West Rim-Skywalk: $25
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter (without landing): $184
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Boat Tour: $233
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- 1.If you have children under 3 years old, please let us know when you book the order. If he doesn’t need to occupy a seat, he is free to join the tour.
- Optional items marked 【Must Pay】 have to be paid to tour guides by cash. If you refuse to pay those items, tour company has the right to terminate your tour without any refund.
- The ticket price listed here is only for reference and subject to change without prior notice.
- Under certain circumstances, such as weather and accident, tour guide has the right to reschedule the tour. Thus we don’t recommend you planing to leave the tour before it ends in case any loss caused by reschedule.
- There are only two full-size beds in one room. If you need additional beds, please ask the front desk by yourself.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Each passengers can only bring 2 luggages, one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on luggage. Every extra luggage is charged $25.
- Hotels can only be checked in after 15:00pm. If you want to check in by yourself, please arrange your time well.
- Some hotels of LA and Yellowstone National Park require passengers to provide credit card for pre authorization deposit when check in.
- Under certain force majeure, such as weather, 1. Grand Canyon South/West Rim will be replaced by the Lake Mead and Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam and Lake Powell; 3. Yosemite National Park will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau and Santa Barara. Relevant expenses should be paid to the tour guide.
- All optional items have to be purchased through the tour guide. You are not allowed to purchase those items from any other channels.
- For bus tours more than 3 days, you can reserve seats for first five rows, $10/person/day. If you need, please let us know when book the order and make extra payment.
- During holidays and Las Vegas’ convention and exhibition, hotel expenses will be raised. We will contact you to make extra payment.
- Please bring valid VISA for Canada tours,if you have any questions, please check on http://www.cbp.gov/travel
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction