10-Day Las Vegas, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Zion, Arches, Universal Studios, Disneyland/San Diego Tour from Las VegasLV10-6053
- Reward Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Los Angeles / San Francisco
- Duration: 10 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- "Southwest giant ring" A journey of soul washing that must be taken once in a lifetime!! Its rich and precious primitive ecology enlightens us of the treasure of nature
- The star studded Hollywood, Visit the happiest place in the world-Disneyland, Go to Universal Studios and experience the scenes of many famous movies
|Day 1||Las Vegas collection||Las Vegas||
|Day 2||Las Vegas→ Grand Canyon South Rim→ Page Or Kanab||Grand Canyon South Rim / Mather Point / Grand Canyon|
|Day 3||Las Vegas → Lake Powell (Mandatory Activity)→ Horseshoe Bend→ Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope) (Mandatory Activity) → Bryce||Lake Powell / Horseshoe Bend / Upper Antelope Canyon|
|Day 4||Bryce Canyon National Park / Arches National Park|
|Day 5||Canyonlands National Park / Monument Valley|
|Day 7||Las Vegas → Los Angeles||Hollywood Ave / Graumans Chinese Theatre / Dolby Theatre / Olvera Street|
|Day 8||Disney Trip Or San Diego Trip (own-expense)||Disneyland / Disneys California Adventure Park / San Diego / SeaWorld San Diego / Balboa Park||
|Day 9||Universal Studios 30 miles (admission ticket excluded)||Universal Studios|
|Day 10||Los Angeles→ Sunset Blvd→ Santa Monica beach→ San Francisco Bay Area||UCLA / Beverly Hills / Santa Monica||
Las Vegas collection
Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas or similar
Today, please go to the Las Vegas meeting point and join the guide.
**Please note: Please confirm your hotel information for the first night after receiving the itinerary confirmation form. According to the hotel requirements, different groups are slightly different:
1. Guests staying at Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas can check in at the hotel after 15:00 on the day of the tour.
2. Guests staying at the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino are not allowed to check in by themselves. Please check in at the hotel lobby at 19:30 and wait for the tour guide to pick up the room card.
We will give priority to Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas. If there is no room in the hotel, we will arrange Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino or other similar hotels, please understand.
Things to Know
- *Please confirm your hotel information for the first night after receiving the itinerary confirmation form, and confirm your participation method according to the hotel.
Las Vegas→ Grand Canyon South Rim→ Page Or Kanab
Grand Canyon South Rim
Quality Inn Page / Travelodge Page / Travelodge Kanab or similar
We will visit the majestic Grand Canyon South Rim. You will be able to spend about 3 hours here and see the dramatic view and deep inner gorge of the Colorado River. Enjoy Desert Views, Yavapai Point and Mather point. You can also explore the spectacular view of Grand Canyon at Lookout Studio or walking on the short trail. This tour allows you to see more of the South Rim from three different viewpoints - unlike the other regular 1 day tours from Las Vegas where you will spend 10 hours on the road with only one hour in the park. You may also take a helicopter ride (optional fee) for canyon flyovers and watch an I-Max film(optional fee).
Las Vegas → Lake Powell (Mandatory Activity)→ Horseshoe Bend→ Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope) (Mandatory Activity) → Bryce
Upper Antelope Canyon
Bryce View Lodge or similar
Head off to Lake Powell. We will take a one hour cruise (Mandatory Activity) ride deep into the Glen Canyon where once antelopes migrate through. (excursion) Then we will visit Horseshoe Bend, where the emerald green Colorado River takes a 270-degree meander. Then we visit the spectacular Navajo-owned Upper Antelope Canyon (Mandatory Activity), where you can ride on jeeps and learn about Native American culture. Later on, we will visit a cowboy-themed restaurant (meal not included) in Kanab . Stay overnight at Bryce.
Bryce Canyon National Park
Arches National Park
Comfort Inn or similar
Canyonlands National Park
Las Vegas → Los Angeles
Graumans Chinese Theatre
Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Depart for Los Angeles in the morning, one of the biggest cities of the West Coast. Our city tour will take you to famous places, such as Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theatre, the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, and Olvera Street for Mexican culture. We will pass by Walt Disney Concert Hall and Chinatown. Lodging in Los Angeles.
Disney Trip Or San Diego Trip (own-expense)
Disneys California Adventure Park
SeaWorld San Diego
Holiday Inn or similar
[Option A - Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure Park (Optional)] (12 miles from Los Angeles)
[Disneyland Park]Immerse yourself in tales from some of your favorite Disney films: visit Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, New Orleans Square, Adventureland, Critter Country, Mickey's Toontown and Frontierland. You will have enough time for the world's famous park parade and fireworks show.
[Disney's California Adventure Park] It is the only place in the world where the Disney magic meets California fun. It features Golden State, Hollywood Picture Backlot, Paradise Pier and “a bug's land.” You can enjoy the exceptional Pixar-themed parade and the white-knuckle roller coasters.
[Option B - Disneyland Park + Disney's California Adventure Park (Optional: One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)]
[Option C - San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Sea World (Optional Fee)] (105 miles from Los Angeles)
Our beautiful day tour starts by visiting Coronado Island, which is home to the famous Hotel del Coronado. Built in 1888, the iconic hotel has featured in movies and books, and has attracted a host of well-known guests, including U.S. presidents and countless celebrities. Continuing on city tour, we will visit the Old Town to see the historical sites of San Diego. Around noon, visit the world's most popular marine life park -- [Sea World]. Watch a variety of incredible shows performed by killer whales, penguins, sea lions, dolphins, and much more! You can also enjoy exciting rides like “Shipwreck Rapids,” “Journey to Atlantis,” and “Wild Arctic Ride.” Return to same hotel in LA.
[Option D - San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)] (105 miles from Los Angeles)
After the San Diego City Tour, You can choose to board San Diego Harbor Cruise (optional fee)for sightseeing around the bay. Later on, you can enjoy your free time in [Balboa Park], the largest urban cultural park full of museums, gardens and theatres. Return to the same hotel in LA.
Things to Know
- *To people who choose to go to Disney, you will have whole day to look around and enjoy those attractions inside Disney by yourself.
Universal Studios 30 miles (admission ticket excluded)
Holiday Inn or similar
The world-famous theme park dedicated to revealing the magic of film-making. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history. Don’t miss the latest rides, such as King Kong 360 3D, Transformer, Shrek 4D and the brand-new "Harry Potter" world (Universal Studios admission ticket not included)
Los Angeles→ Sunset Blvd→ Santa Monica beach→ San Francisco Bay Area
We will pass by UCLA, one of the top universities in the US, then enter Beverly Hills through Sunset Blvd. Beverly Hills is one of the top celebrities residence areas and favorite shopping place for the Hollywood stars. Wander by Rodeo Drive and Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, famous from the movie "Pretty Woman" & Stop by the famous Santa Monica beach and the pier. Our tour bus will then head back to the bay area.
Things to Know
- *Guests can end their tour early for flights back to their hometown. (Transportation to LAX is not included.)
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas||After 15:00||3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109||Guests who check into this hotel for the first night, please check in by yourself|
|Excalibur Casino & Resort Las Vegas||19:30||3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109||Guests who check into other hotels for the first night should wait for the tour guide in the lobby of the hotel. It is suggested to contact the tour guide in advance to confirm assemble address|
|Burlingame - Red Roof Inn lobby||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|Cupertino - Marina Food (entrance)||10122 Bandley Drive, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Millbrae - Millbrae Bart||199 California Drive #199, Millbrae, CA 94030|
|San Jose - 99 Ranch Market (Entrance)||1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131|
|San Francisco - Macy's entrance||Macy's, 291 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102|
|Fremont - Marina Foods (Entrance)||46196 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539|
|Oakland - Ruby King Bakery Cafe (Entrance)||718 Franklin St., Oakland, CA 94607|
|Livermore - Outlets (Bus parking area)||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore, CA 94551|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned business car
- Professional tour guide
- Economic hotel
- Suggested tipping rate is $10/per day, per passenger, for our tour guide and bus drivers.
- If the transfer service is involved, an additional tip of $3/time will be charged.
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Optional fee (In case of prepayment, please inform the positioning personnel and pay by cash or check. The credit card payment is required to charge 4% formalities)
- Grand Canyon South Rim: $14/person, same price for the adults and children
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter: $240/person, same price for the adults and children
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35 / Child（under 12） $25
- Vegas! The Show: $90 / VIP $110
- Universal Studio: Adult $110-$125 / Child (Age 3-9) $104-$119 (In case of any discrepancy, prices on the day of the purchase shall prevail.)
- Disneyland or California Adventure: Adult $104-$159 / Child (age 3-9) $98-$146 (In case of any discrepancy, prices on the day of the purchase shall prevail.)
- Disneyland or California Adventure: Adult $104-$154 / Child (age 3-9) $98-$146 (In case of any discrepancy, prices on the day of the purchase shall prevail.)
- Disneyland + California Adventure: (One Day-Two Parks Hopper Ticket) Adult $159-$209 / Child（ages 3-9）$153-$201 （In case of any discrepancy, prices on the day of the purchase shall prevail)
- San Diego City Tour + SeaWorld: Adult $150 / Child（under 12）$140
- San Diego City Tour + Balboa Park: Adult $65 / Child（under12）$55
- Monument Valley Jeep Tour: $45/person, same for adults and children
- 【Must Pay】Upper Antelope Canyon: $98/adult, $78/child (0-11 years old)
- 【Must Pay】Powell Lake: $48/adult, $35/child (0-11 years old)
- Indian Barbeque: $15/person, same for adults and children
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout: $25/adult, $15/child (0-11 years old)
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Starting from Los Angeles in 2019, all trips to Las Vegas will be taken by the Feng Yun bus, which requires everyone to carry one piece of luggage free of charge, and a fee of $10 will be charged for the second piece
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- During Las Vegas convention periods, hotel location may vary
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- During the itinerary, passengers should respect the arrangement of tour guides and drivers. If there is any conflict, they should call the emergency contact number to communicate in time. If a passenger is harassing another person during the car's journey, the land agency has the right to use legal means to terminate the passenger's itinerary.
- Please call to confirm your updated information, including your pick-up location, tour guide contact information one day prior to departure, 15:00 to 18:00 Pacific time. In case of any emergencies happened during your trip, please contact timely for assistance.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, and offenders are fined $250-$400.
- Memorial Day / Labor Day / Thanksgiving Day / Christmas and other holiday seasons and tourist seasons, hotel prices may go up, we will contact you to make up the payment, after the successful payment, continue to book for you, if you refuse to make up, we will Refund for your operation
- If you bought Universal Studios or Disney tickets by yourself, you need to pay an extra $ 48 per person
- If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||30 cancellation fee|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction