40 minutes of Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell AdventuresPG-T-7621
Dates & Prices
Soar above majestic Lake Powell and take in a bird’s eye-view of Horseshoe Bend with Grand Canyon Airlines. Lake Powell boasts nearly 2000 miles of shoreline, full of beautiful blue water set within the colorful landscape of Glen Canyon. Proceed on to Horseshoe Bend, the almost circular turn in the Colorado River that curves around a curious rock formation rising 1000 feet.
This 30-minute flight departs from the Page, AZ terminal and is perfect for visitors short on time or who would simply like to see these stunning sights from the sky. Enjoy unobstructed views from your aircraft - specifically designed for sightseeing with high wings, panoramic windows, and a climate-controlled cabin to ensure a comfortable ride. This tour is a photographer’s dream!
-Clients check in to Page airport 30 minutes prior to departure. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a valid government issued photo ID
-Clients board airplane for a scenic flight over Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend. (Approximately 30 minutes)
-Return to terminal via airplane
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Departure & Return
|Page Municipal Airport||Winter：08:00-17:00；Summer: 07:00-18:00||238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ 86040|
- Flight Duration：30-40 minutes
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- A voucher can be sent via email. Verification method: paper version or electronic version confirmation letter is required on site. Please refer to the confirmation letter for specific version requirements.
Includes & Excludes
- Approximately 30-40 minutes flight duration
- Hotel Transfers
- Other self-expense activity
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Please provide every passengers' body weight
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat. This fee is based on the product and ranges from $50 to $200.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- ALL FLIGHT TIMES LISTED ON THIS SITE ARE APPROXIMATE. OUR OPERATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO LACK OF PASSENGER DEMAND, WEATHER, ETC
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Very pleased, no issues.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction