8-Day National Park panoramic view: Yellowstone Park, Grand Canyon West/South Rim, Las Vegas, Yosemite, Grand Teton, Bryce, Zion Tour (Las Vegas Avenue hotel)SF8-1375
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco / Las Vegas / Los Angeles
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit a lot of national parks at a time
- A cliff of a thousand feet, look at the magnificent Grand Canyon
- Beautiful mountains and rivers of Yosemite, feel the calm of the body and mind
- The wonders of the ancient Yellowstone, listen to the earth breathing
|Day 1||Bay Area →Yosemite → Fresno||Yosemite National Park / San Francisco Bay / San Francisco / Bridalveil Falls||
|Day 2||Fresno-Barstow→Las Vegas→St.George||Barstow / Las Vegas|
|Day 3||St George→Antelope Canyon→Red Canyon→Salt Lake City||Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area / Upper Antelope Canyon / Antelope Canyon / Salt Lake City|
|Day 4||Salt Lake City→Yellowstone National Park||Great Salt Lake / Yellowstone National Park|
|Day 5||Yellowstone→Grand Teton→Jackson Hole→Ogden||Old Faithful Geyser / Jackson Hole / Grand Teton National Park / Yellowstone Falls / Yellowstone Lake / Mud Volcano|
|Day 6||Ogden→Salt Lake→Las Vegas||Temple Square / Salt Lake City / Las Vegas|
|Day 7||Las Vegas - Optional : West Rim OR South Rim OR Free Day→ Las Vegas||Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon West Rim / Eagle Point / Colorado River / Grand Canyon / Hoover Dam|
|Day 8||Las Vegas→Bay Area||San Francisco / Market Street / San Francisco Bay / San Francisco City Hall|
Bay Area →Yosemite → Fresno
Assemble at a designed point
Yosemite National Park
San Francisco Bay
Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome.
Overnight stay in Fresno.
Things to Know
- In case of snow in Yosemite, the tour is substituted with “Redwood Park, Roaring Camp, Santa Cruz and Outlets” tour code “RCG1) with no objection or go to DeathValley National Park
Assemble at designed point
Quality Inn or similar
Cruising through the Mojave Desert into the state of Nevada via Las Vegas then through the state of Arizona and pass Virgin River Canyon to arrive at St.George, Utah.
St George→Antelope Canyon→Red Canyon→Salt Lake City
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Upper Antelope Canyon
Salt Lake City
Red Lion Salt Lake City or similar
Leave for Antelope Canyon at 6:00AM in the morning. This colorful Canyon was a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. That makes this area a popular location for photographers and tourists. Pro- ceed to Red Canyon on the Dixie National Forest has fascinated people for centu- ries. Unique vermilion-colored rock forma- tion and stands of Ponderosa pines make the canyon exceptionally scenic. You will spend a night at Salt Lake City, Utah.
Salt Lake City→Yellowstone National Park
Great Salt Lake
Yellowstone National Park
White Buffalo West Yellowstone or similar
Depart early in the morning. Drive along the Great Salt Lake basin. The salinity of water here is seven times greater than that of the ocean. Visit Bear World. You will reach the cowboy state of Wyoming by noon. After lunch, heading to the world famous Yellowstone National Park. Overnight at Yellowstone.
Yellowstone→Grand Teton→Jackson Hole→Ogden
Old Faithful Geyser
Grand Teton National Park
Ramada Inn Ogden or similar
Tour of the Yellowstone N.P., featuring the famous Old Faithful Geyser, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfalls, hot spring and geysers. The park is also a sanctuary for many wild animals and birds. Examine fossilized trees,and catch the glimmer of beautiful lakes in the secluded woods. continue to the Grand Teton National Park Over night at Ogden
Ogden→Salt Lake→Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
Salt Lake City
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Morning Visit Air Museum. Then heading south to Salt Lake City, visit Mormon Temple and State Capital. Then head south to Nevada State and stay overnight at Las Vegas, where you can enjoy the different night life in this 24 hours city.
Las Vegas - Optional : West Rim OR South Rim OR Free Day→ Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
(A) Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk” (self-expense)
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird’s eye view. (Optional tour). Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
(B) Grand Canyon South Rim (self-expense)
In the morning, the Grand Canyon National Park, one of the wonders of the world, is unparalleled in its beauty and beauty. From different angles, you can appreciate the fascination of light and canyon walls. The canyon is unfathomable and appreciates the greatness of nature.C) Free Day in Las Vegas
(C)Free day for free time
Las Vegas→Bay Area
Assemble at a designed point
San Francisco Bay
San Francisco City Hall
In the morning, depart Las Vegas towards San Francisco. Head towards the world’s first solar power plant, there are 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. After crossing the Mojave Desert, see the world’s longest runway at Edwards Air Force Base, the US aerospace aircraft landed on the runway on several occasions; looking up, you may perhaps see a very busy sky, for it is here that mankind first broke the speed of sound. Next, pass by the Tehachapi mountain range and see California’s largest wind power generating operation. You will see mountains covered by windmills. In the afternoon, travel through the fertile Central Valley. You can learn about the vast agriculture industry that brought prosperity to California and the clash it has with ongoing water conservation projects. Evening arrival to the Bay Area.
Departure & Return
|Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||07:30||391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108|
|Red Roof Inn SFO||08:00||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|Oakland - Angel Feet Reflexology||08:15||441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607|
|Cupertino - Marina Food Supermarket||09:00||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Fremont - Aberdeen Cafe||09:10||46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539|
|San Jose - BaiXingJia Hunan Fusion||09:20||1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131|
|Milpitas - Ulferts Center||09:30||668 Barber Ln Milpitas, CA 95035|
|San FranciscoArrive in the evening||Based on the situation of the day|
|Las VegasLeave by yourself （Please check out before 11am）|
|Los Angeles Go by bus（no extra charge）||Based on the situation of the day|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- 7 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Single Bus Ticket to Bay Area/ Los Angeles at the end of day
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
- 【Must Pay】Antelope Canyon: Adult $85, Child(age under 4) $9
- [Mandatory fee] Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Hill Air Force Base,Fuel Surcharge: $70/ Per Person
- [Mandatory fee] Yosemite National Park: $20 / Per Person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- When there is no room in West Yellowstone, change to live at Jackson town, because of the different hotels in the city, the schedule may be changed. Please forgive, see details of the plan.
- If you choose to get aboard at the Sacramento or EL Cerrito supermarket, when you return, you can't get off at Sacramento or EL Cerrito supermarket. Please choose other locations.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- Notification of Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket: The ticket once required without cancellation or modifications. According to the requirement of local travel agency, all itineraries related to Antelope Canyon once confirmed, there is no cancellation or modification with refunds.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $160.00-$520, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation
- Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- If promotion applied guests choose to not visit Grand Canyon（if tour involve grand canyon）, other participating travelers of the reservation will be assessed a fee $50.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash
- Cancellations, Modifications, and Refunds: Cancellations, Modifications, and refunds requests MUST BE in writing and only take effect after the confirmation is received.
- If the 3rd or/and 4th persons fail to show up while 3 or 4 passengers sharing one room, those who are in the same room MUST pay penalty equivalent to 4th person’s tour fares on board the bus.
- To ensure smooth operation of our tours and provide the best experience for every person, the itinerary related to the accommodation will be subjected to source of hotel in part of Yellowstone area where in shortage so that to reduce the inconvenient impact as lower as possible.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||30% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction