Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket(Include Permit Fee $8)LV1-10429
#7:15、7:45、8:15、8:45 Tour Departs( The final departure time will be subject to travel docs)
Dates & Prices
The Lower Antelope Canyon has become one of the favorite attractions for tourists and photographers around the world.
The Navajo name for "Hasdeztwazi" (meaning "spiral rock" arch shaped), and years ago, the formation of the pronghorn antelope freely wandering in and out of the canyon has created its English name. This incredible gorge is eroded by nature's ten thousand years of geomancy, sanding the local sandstone into different shapes, textures, and structures, become what we see today.
Solar clouds continue to change, scatter light from different angles and colors into the stone walls of antelope canyon, through the reflection of a canyon rock, formed a dazzling color, light and shade.
Due to the strict restrictions of Antelope Canyon, you MUST CHECK IN at least ONE HOUR earlier before your tour start. Please note that if you are LATE, your ticket will be voided and it is not refundable. You'll bear the consequences if you arrive late.
Lower Antelope Canyon
7:15 or 7:45Entry time requires double confirm
8:15 or 8:45Entry time requires double confirm
9:15 or 9:45Entry time requires double confirm
10:15 or 10:45Entry time requires double confirm
11:15 or 11:45Entry time requires double confirm
12:15 or 12:45Entry time requires double confirm
13:15 or 13:45Entry time requires double confirm
14:15 or 14:45Entry time requires double confirm
15:15 or 15:45Entry time requires double confirm
16:15 or 16:45Entry time requires double confirm
Departure & Return
|Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope Canyon (Use Google Map)||Please arrive at least 1 hour in advance to change the ticket, otherwise the ticket will expire.||Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040|
- Need to take attachment【PDF voucher】 and valid ID arrive at least 1 hour to 【Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope Canyon】 check in.
Includes & Excludes
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee：$8/person
- Transportation back and forth Antelope Canyon
- Optional items
- Suggested Tour guide tip: $5 per person,check in staff $3 per order
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- You need to travel on your reservation date
- Please check-in at least 1 hour before the tour due to high volume of tours. There will be no refund if a customer is late or misses the bus.
- Nevada uses the America Pacific time, Arizona uses mountain time in the United states, the two states use the same time in the summer, and in non summer time, there is 1 hour time difference, Visitors are requested to pay attention to the inquiry
- An adult can only lead a child under the age of 12.
- please note the ticket time when you order, If there's no note, it will set as default that you're entering the canyon by random
- Due to weather reasons, can not enter the Lower Antelope Valley, you can have full refund, Visitors need to inform us as soon as possible
- Visitors are required to arrive at the ticketing center on their own, and scenic spots do not provide transportation services
- Suggest carrying: bottled water, sunscreen (especially summer), comfortable shoes (recommended hiking shoes) and hats
- Do not bring and use the tripods
- Follow the directions of the tour guide
- Since the arrival of the guests under the antelope canyon do not need to pay the parking fee
- The scenic spot has 1-8 meters high staircase, more than 2 meters stair has the handrail. Visitors must be able to climb up the stairs themselves For safety, people who may not be physically capable of completing the hiking required during the tour or pregnant are not allowed to participate.
- Into the antelope canyon, you need to go down the stairs, Traveling with children (aside from children who can walk down stairs by themselves) Need to travel with straps, do not hand carry your children to avoide accidents
- Due to summer season, Scenic spots try to arrange the guests to come in at the scheduled time, If there are too many people on the same day, entering time might be dalay, follow the arrangement according to the local staff
- Emergency call: (702) 979 2678 / (702)350 8662
- Please pay attention, Lower Antelope Canyon will be closed for the normal cleaning and maintain during the period time of 13th to 26th January, until 27th, it will be reopened. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Special Date Price
|FromMon Apr 1, 2019|
ToThu May 23, 2019
|FromWed May 29, 2019|
ToTue Jul 2, 2019
|FromTue Jul 9, 2019|
ToThu Aug 29, 2019
|FromWed Sep 4, 2019|
ToThu Oct 31, 2019
|FromFri May 24, 2019|
ToTue May 28, 2019
|FromWed Jul 3, 2019|
ToMon Jul 8, 2019
|FromFri Aug 30, 2019|
ToTue Sep 3, 2019
|FromFri Nov 22, 2019|
ToSun Dec 1, 2019
|FromFri Dec 20, 2019|
ToTue Dec 31, 2019
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
The tour is fantastic.
Highly recommended! They have an easy to use website. The time we asked for the visit, we did not have availability and we were immediately sent an email offering, within the same day, other alternatives of available hours. A nice experience.
We were asked to be assembled at Ken’s tickets center prior at least 45 minutes because there were really quite more people waiting there of different agencies, and noted that you must pay more cautious waiting in the right queue, if you miss the right time entering according to your designed time, you would not be refunded anymore or changed alternative time to enter in. Incredible natural environment I had never seen before. Strongly recommended I did for the Lower Antelope Canyon, although these both sides of Antelope Canyon are truly amazing for you to see in your lifetime.
Great experience I had never ever before. Stunning Antelope Canyon, funny but decent tour guide, and explicit illustration combined this wonderful trip. Highly recommended!
We booked the ticket at Wannar.com, really cheaper than other platforms but it did not disappoint our experience any more. Breathtaking views in Lower Antelope Canyon that I thought no other natural attractions I had seen before can compare its beauty. Really AWESOME, really AMAZING! These incredible rocks and ladders made you wonder to know how tiny we are but great of nature it was!
One of the most awesome places I have seen and visited, unlikely stunning views to the Grand Canyon, the Lower Antelope Canyon showed more mysterious scenery that you cannot believe such these wonderful places had really existed before you truly seen it by yourself. The price of ticket was reasonable as well. My family also enjoyed this trip either.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction