1-Day Antelope Canyon Expedition Flight Tour from Las VegasLV1-10579
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Awe-inspiring aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon
- Moderate hike to Horseshoe Bend overlook and Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
|Day 1||Antelope Canyon Expedition||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / City of Page / Mead Lake / Hoover Dam / Glen Canyon Dam / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon|
Antelope Canyon Expedition
City of Page
Glen Canyon Dam
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
Visitors to Las Vegas can now enjoy an exclusive short flight directly to Page, Arizona - complete with a tour of mystical Antelope Canyon and the spectacular sandstone formations at Horseshoe Bend. Guests will have the opportunity to fly through the mystical Desert Southwest en route to stunning Glen Canyon.
Passengers will be transferred to the entrance of Antelope Canyon and begin a guided tour of this world-renowned slot canyon. Guests can photograph the famous ancient sandstone rock formations and the sunlight dancing into the canyon. The tour continues with a short ground trip to Horseshoe Bend, where visitors will be able to look over the edge of this uniquely twisted cliff to see the incredible Colorado River winding below. This tour includes a light meal.
Please note: All guests must be at least 6 years old to enjoy this experience. Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon, and the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
•Tour Duration; Approximately 11 - 12 hours hotel-to-hotel
•Flight Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours each way
•Time spent in Page, Arizona: Approximately 6 hours
•Hotel Pick-Up: Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
•Check-In: Arrive at our state-of-the-art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in. Address: 1265 Airport Road, Boulder City, NV, 89005
•Flight: An approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon.
•Arrival & Transfer:Upon arrival at our terminal, guests board a waiting shuttle and are taken to an eatery for a meal before the start of the ground adventure.
•Antelope Canyon: Enjoy a guided tour of this mystical slot canyon. Take picture perfect photos as the sunlight pierces through and reveals its colorful sandstone walls.
•Horseshoe Bend: After the slot canyon experience, return to the shuttle for transfers to the next destination. Arrive at Horseshoe Bend and hike to the edge for phenomenal views and photo opportunities.
•Flight & Hotel Drop-off:Return to the terminal and board the airplane for the flight back to the Boulder City terminal. Upon arrival, check in at our transportation desk for hotel return transfers.
Departure & Return
|Most major hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area||Once your order confirmed, pick-up time will be shown on the confirmation email.||Please note your hotel information in detail when place the order, including hotel name and address.|
|Boulder City Airport||Please arrive and check in no late than 45 mins prior to the flight time.||1265 Airport Road, Boulder City, NV, 89005|
- Please note each passenger's name and body weight
Includes & Excludes
- Scenic flight to Page, Arizona
- Light meal
- Roundtrip hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Awe-inspiring aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon
- Gratuities (recommended)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Whether to select Upper Antelope Canyon or Lower Antelope Canyon will be depended on the actual situation of the traveling date. No prior notice.
- Please bring your official photo ID and reservation confirmation for check-in.
- Tour company has the right to cancel reserved flights under some certain circumstances, including bad weather and airplane multifunction, without any compensation.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 or more days prior to tour departure date||$25 cancellation fee|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Amusing trip! The tour guide is excellent! Thank you!!!
Easy to transact. Just oping that the excursion experience will be as smooth.
Una excursi?n maravillosa, cumpli? con creces todas mis expectativas. El personal del aeropuerto i los gu?as nativos fueron muy amables y profesionales.
A great experience with thai company
Wonderful trip! Awesome Canyon! Nice guide! All things happened there are amazing! I was so excited to be there and could not express my astonishing feeling of the particular words! When I booked this trip, the consultant was very kind as well, helped me choose the pick-up place and reconfirmed three times. We were asked to wait at our hotel hall to be picked up to the airport terminal. I knew Lake Powell is fantastic, but I didn't think I will be impressed so much! It was the best tour ever! Worth every dollar spent!
Amazing flight tour that we thoroughly enjoyed! Viewing Antelope from the air is magical. The pilot was kind and knowledgeable to introduce these attractions in our flying time. The view of Antelope Canyon from sky was truly wonderful, although it was a quite expensive flight tour to be honestly.
I had visited Antelope Canyon several times whatever entering at the prime time or another. But touring by this early morning flight go Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon was a stunning way to enjoy the views not only including the slot canyon but also the scenery of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Glen Canyon. Taking pictures through these colorful sandstone walls from the sky view that provided a really different experience I had ever have before!
I recommend you to do this if you can on a clear day you can take the most beautiful pictures from the sky. The pilot had everyone satisfied by fling the scenes that everyone could get a good shot of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Antelope Canyon from the varied sides. I did strongly recommend this flight tour that you do see the difference comparing to the bus tour.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction