2-Day Grand Canyon South Rim, Upper Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley (In-depth), PRIME TIME entering Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend VIP Tour from Las VegasLV2-8646
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
VIP 2-day Tour (Pre-paid admission fee recommended)
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Exclusive itinerary Tour Upper Antelope Canyon (prime time), have an in-depth experience the Upper Antelope Canyon's beautiful scenery
- Go to the famous gold town of Highway 66: Kingman, Williams, appreciate the pure western culture of the United States
- Experience Monument Valley Jeep Tour
- Small VIP group provided, and the professional guide will accompany with you in Grand Canyon West Rim
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Grand Canyon South Rim→Monument Valley||Las Vegas / Grand Canyon National Park / Sedona / Monument Valley||
|Day 2||Monument Valley→Upper Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend||City of Page / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Upper Antelope Canyon||
Las Vegas→Grand Canyon South Rim→Monument Valley
Please referring the pickup time
Grand Canyon National Park
According to the guest preferences lead the guests to recommend restaurant meals
Accommodation in Kayenta/ Tuba city or similar
5AM: Pick-up from Las Vegas Boulevard major hotels
6AM~10AM: Drive to the Hoover Dam, overlooking the National Dam No. 1, Williams Road Route 66, stop for a Native American culture.
10:30AM： Arrive at Sedona. Sedona is a city that straddles the county line between Coconino and Yavapai counties in the northern Verde Valley region of the U.S. state of Arizona.
12AM-13PM: Heading toward to Grand Canyon National Park. (Optional: Upgrade to Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour ). After taking a short rest at Customers Center, we will head to the word's famous Mather Point (around 45 minutes) and Desert View Watchtower (around 45 minutes).
16:30PM: Departure from East Gate of Grand Canyon National Park, along with the beautiful sunset scenery passing road, we will drive towards to Kayenta and living there. After dinner, people will be gathered and towards to Monument Valley to enjoy the beautiful sunset.
Things to Know
- Because of the limited space of the vehicle, all the guests can only carry the knapsack. Please deposit the suitcase in the hotel
- Free pick-up service will be provided from February 1, 2019 to May 20, 2019. The pick-up time is 10:00am 11:00pm, anda tip of $10 is required for each guest. Pick-up range: from airport to avenue hotel (from Mandalay bay hotel in the north to SLS in the south)
Monument Valley→Upper Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend
The guide takes the lead and departure from the hotel
City of Page
Upper Antelope Canyon
According to the guest preferences lead the guests to recommend restaurant meals
7AM: Heading toward to Monument Valley.
Monument Valley is a region of the Colorado Plateau characterized by a cluster of vast sandstone buttes, the largest reaching 1,000 ft (300 m) above the valley floor. Monument Valley notable landmarks are the former Goulding Trading Post, Totem Pole, King on His Throne, West Mitten Butte, Three Sisters, The Hub and Rain God Meas, The area also is near Four Corners Monument.
Hop on board a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley. Camp right along the rim and get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies. Bag your front row seat to a magnificent sun rise.
10AM: Heading to Page
11AM-12PM: Enter to Antelope Canyon at Prime Time
14PM: Visit to Horseshoe Bend
15PM: Back to Las Vegas
Things to Know
- Summer Time of Monument Valley: 04/01-09/31
- We strongly recommended that customers should prepay Antelope Canyon tickets in advance, to avoid the situation that people cannot purchase tickets on site
- The tour order of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend will be adjusted according to that day
VIP 2-day Tour (Pre-paid admission fee recommended)You will pay the following fee to your tour guide(Fuel Charge +Tax + Driver and Guides' Meal Supplement + Grand Canyon National park admission): $80/person
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Comfortable 8/15-seater car
- Professional English tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Las Vegas Strip Hotels
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Antelope Canyon admission, can choose advance payment or pay on group
- Driver and tour guide service fee : $10 per person per day
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- 【 Mandatory fee】Fuel Charge + Tax + Driver and Guides' Meal Supplement + Grand Canyon National park admission: $80
- 【 Mandatory fee】Upper Antelope Canyon admission including Permit fee: Adult $68; Child (age 12 and below) $38
- Infant/Child Seat related fee (rental fee of $20, the child under 6-year-old need the child seat)
- Transportation for out the Las Vegas Stripe Hotels: $30/person
- Monument Valley 1-hour Jeep Tour: $75/ person
- Navajo guide of Antelope Canyon: $5 per person per day
- Tip to driver of Airport pickup service: $10/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- At least 4 persons in a group, and if tour group is not formed within 7 days before departure, we will refund the full tour fares to you.
- The tour guide will contact you by telephone the day before departure, you can leave China or America cell phone number, if you can not make it for the tour due to incorrect contact information, we will not be able to refund you.
- Please check your luggage and make sure the travel documents are complete before departure. In order to check the age, please carry the government issued ID of the guest with the preferential fare.
- Keep your personal travel documents, passports, tickets, credit cards and cash, and carry them with you. Do not leave it inside the car or entrust others to take care of it.
- The room is with two beds, third, forth person and child will not add extra bed
- In rare cases, the cause of the damage, by equipment and transportation strike, disease, theft, lost, accident, weather or not the number of offered travel changes, delayed or canceled, the company reserves the right of interpretation.
- Groups need to work together, drop out on passage needs permission from tour guide to avoid accidents.
- During night time or free time if you need to go out, please inform the tour guide or tour mate, special attention should be paid to safety.
- Please take medicines: gastrointestinal medicine, cold medicine, car sickness medicine, personal customary medicine.
- New year's day, national day, labor day or other holiday weekend, the tour fee will be adjusted, please confirm the price before booking.
- For all passengers' rights and interests tours, please arrive at the pick-up location 10 minutes ahead of time, if you are out of time, be responsible for your responsibility.
- The guest's baggage standard is different according to the change of the model. Please confirm with the customer service staff if guests are carrying large or too much luggage at the time of reservation.
- As there may be a temporary security check in the trip, the tourist car does not allow passengers to carry any suitcases
- Private group and private customized car group, driver and tour guide as one person, for short as driver guide, If you need a separate guide, please consult the customer service for the cost.
- Legal regulations, North American daily work time is up to 10 hours, the driver and guide will get extra fee for overtime work. If a timeout is produced, please pay the driver and guide directly in cash on the regiment. (about 7 seats: $50.00/ hour; 15 seats flat car: $80.00/ hour; 15 or 12 seats top car: $100.00/ hour, the fee on peak season may be adjusted).
- Because drivers take into account the dual responsibilities of drivers and tour guides, which are limited by many scenic spots' parking difficulties, drivers will give simple explanations on cars, usually not accompanied by scenic spots. If a driver is required to enter the scenic spot, you need to pay extra tickets for the driver as well as the parking fee.
- On the premise of not reducing the attractions and obtaining the guests' consent, the driver and tour guide may adjust your travel schedule appropriately, such as adjusting scenic spots and visiting order, so as to ensure the smooth journey.
- Our company reserves the right to change, postpone and cancel the trip due to the damage of equipment and vehicles, strikes, diseases, theft, lost, accidents, weather and other reasons.
- Expenses resulting from traffic delays, strikes, bad weather, flight delays or changes in time or other reasons beyond the control limits
- The complimentary items in the trip, such as traffic, weather and other factors which cannot be resisted, can't be given away or you can't visit because of your personal reasons, the cost can not be refunded, please forgive.
- In order to ensure the smooth progress of your journey, if you need to leave the tour ahead of schedule in a certain place, please be sure to leave a message at the time of booking, so as to confirm whether it can be arranged.
- All member on tour, at least one person needs to be 18 years old to check in at the hotel after 15:00, rooms are all [non-smoking room], smoking inside the room will be fine $250.
- In order for all passengers to travel safely, please fasten your seat belt when you take the car. If a passenger is fined for not fastened with a seat belt, the passenger will be taken on its own.
- For the children's travel safety, children under 6 years old must use child chair, if you have children under 6 years on the trip, please inform us in advance for arrange, you will pay tour guide $20 each.
- For considering about the safety of children's journey, children aged 6 or below must sit in child seats. If you are carrying children aged 6 or below, please be sure to inform us in advance, thus we can arrange child seats for you. You should pay $20 / seat to your guide during the trip.
- Please pay the tour guide in cash on the tour.If the guest chooses to use the credit 4% commission.The price is for reference only. If there is any fluctuation without prior notice, please refer to the above guide
- We do not visit Lower Antelope Canyon or House Bay again when return from Monument Valley by small straight-wing aircraft. Thanks for your understanding!
Special Date Price
|FromWed May 1, 2019|
ToMon Sep 30, 2019
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Well-arranged trip and everything was on schedule. We just spent a little bit time when we wait for our guide. Upper Antelope Canyon was so brilliant and I will remember every step I have mad in such wonderful place!
There are much more comments said the views in Lower Antelope Canyon are much better and grand than in Upper side. And as regard for this reason, when I prepared this journey and thought there would be much more crowded in Lower side. Although it was actually gathered plenty of tourists even at there, but it was worth to see this slot canyon at least once in your lifetime!
I did have a real real wonderful experience in this journey. Thanks for Wannar to let me enjoy this wonderful trip. It was worth to say that our tour guide is excellent. Clear introduction of each attraction he made each time, along with his humor and relaxing style, which brought much more shining points to this comfortable trip!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction