1-Day Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las VegasLV1-6042
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Lower Antelope Canyon (enter between 11:00 am-13:00 pm)
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- The upper Antelope Canyon is known as the photography paradise, where you can see the world's famous light beams. You will have a chance to enter the canyon at 11:00am, 12:00pm or 12:45pm, which is the prime time to visit Antelope Canyon, to capture the best light.
- Shooting the most beautiful pictures in your Insgram and Facebook, which capture the constantly changing light.
- Explore Antelope Canyon and shoot the most beautiful pictures under the guidance of local Navajo tour guide.
- Standing near the steep cliff above Horseshoe Bend, you will enjoy the best scenic view that has a breathtaking 1,000 foot drop.
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon||
Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend
Your tour guide will contact one day prior to the departure date.
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
The difference between Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon:
The Upper Antelope Canyon is completely on the ground, easy for walk. You can observe the ligh beams radiating from the top of the canyons. The best visiting time is at noon, from 11:00am to 13:00pm.
Visiting Lower Antelope Canyon requires climbing several staircases up and down. It is much longer and some places much narrower, difficult for hiking. You can see the dreamlike shapes and curves of rocks under the constantly changing light. The tour of Lower Antelope Canyon is more like an adventure.
The name was inspired by its unusual shape, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River. It is located four miles southwest of Page, AZ, within the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. Standing near the steep cliff above Horseshoe Bend, you will enjoy the best scenic view that has a breathtaking 1,000 foot drop.
We will visit Horseshoe Bend at first and then explore Antelope Canyon at the best time.
Things to Know
- If you select the package to enter the Upper Antelope Canyon at 12:00pm, we guarantee that you will visit it at the best time. Otherwise, your entering time will be randomly arranged between 11:00am to 13:00pm, depend on the actual situation.
Lower Antelope Canyon (enter between 11:00 am-13:00 pm)Admission excluded, you can purchase tickets from optional items
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon (random enter 11:00-13:00)Admission excluded, you can purchase tickets from optional items
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Rear Rotunda tour lobby, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||North Door (Flamingo Rd), The following hotels need to be assembled here: Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Bus pick up area, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Front Entrance, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||129 Fremont Street Experience||1st street South Tower, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Other hotel, please note||Arrange for the nearest bus|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation (Vehicle type is subject to the number of passengers.)
- Professional tour guide speaking both English and Mandarin
- Pick-up and drop-off service from hotels listed in Departure & Return section
- Horseshoe Bend parking and fuel surcharge fee
- Any Personal Expenses
- 【Must Pay】Bus Driver & Tour Guide Tips, $10/person
- 【Must Pay if select】Upper Antelope Canyon Admission (pay on tour): $65/adult; $35/child (0-12 years old)
- 【Must Pay if select】Lower Antelope Canyon Admission (pay during the trip): $55/adult; $35/child (8-12 years old), children under 8 years old are free.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- If you have children under 2 years old without occupying the seat, they are free to join the tour but still need to pay for tickets for Upper Antelope Canyon. Please contact our customer service when placing an order.
- From 2:00am on November 4th (US West Time), the pick up time will be adjusted to 5:00am-5:30am due to the influence of Winter Time.
- If your living location is not in the pick-up service provided area, please contact our customer service to see where is the nearest pick-up location.
- From May 1st, 2019, we will provide free drinks. Each passenger will get one free drink. The quantity is limited. First come first served.
- Tour guide will contact you 1 day prior the departure date to reconfirm pick up info, if you fail to attend the tour cause by follow reasons: contact wrong or failed to answer the phone many times, your tour fee will not be refundable
- For 1 day tour, guests are not allow to carry large luggages in case security check
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old, local operator company can offer for free.if need,please remark the age of your children
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- No refund for no show or unused
- Pick up location can't be changed within 5 days of departure
- Please bring valid photo ID with you
- For multi-day tours: 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Danny is a great guide and very thoughtful. Mackenzie the guide from Lower Antelope is also very good. Very pleased with this trip and the booking process was excellent. Website was also easy to navigate.
The itinerary is very clear and helpful
Fantastic view. Worth the journey
booking is easy online
This is our first time shopping for upper antelope canyon trip. Antelope Canyon tours has made the experience easy and fast. We do look forward to the trip. Hopefully the tour experiences turn out to be just as good or even better than that of shopping��
We went to Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. The canyon and the bend were amazing to see. The guides at the canyon are very knowledgeable and help you take amazing photographs. The bend speaks for itself and is beautiful. Our overall tour guide pointed out things along the way and was very knowledgeable about the area. The trip from Las Vegas was long at 4.5 hours each way and I felt the bus ride was at times with speed, in my opinion. Overall, the tour was great and I would recommend it if you are willing to use up a whole day from your Vegas vacation.
Antelope Canyon is really cool, but the person there is really crowded either. Great views along this trek eased a little disappoint during this boring time. Before we arrived at Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend was the first place to visit and this unbelievable view impressed us deeply. The slot Canyon was our destination and it was really wonderful. The tour guide standard is also great, who is knowledgeable and give us more information with the areas we were seeing.
It was my first time to visit this place. And actually, I cannot speak very good English and know a little about Antelope Canyon prior this trip. To be honest, if you asked me what were the differences between upper, lower or X Antelope before this trip, I can told you nothing! It was not very deep to descend to the bottom of Lower Antelope Canyon but also need you to concentrate these steps when the elders or younger you accompanied with. The light filtering through these curved red walls from the top to bottom, with the varied shadows, created such a natural marvel for you to must see.
The long-time journey did not influence my exciting emotion when I saw the Antelope Canyon. Touring at bus was boring but the soft seats were comfortable. Our tour guide was excellent and could speak English and a little bit of Chinese. This slot canyon was so beautiful, especially in summer. We love all the attractions particularly rambling along with the Horseshoe Bend. Great journey I had never ever experienced before!
My family and I did thoroughly recommend this trip. We just planned to the Antelope Canyon prior to the trip but unfortunately, the ticket was just sold out so we alternatively choose this one-day tour instead. Prior to Antelope Canyon we traveled to the Horseshoe Bend. Quite beautiful scenery if you wanted to see the river which shape was exactly resembled like the horseshoe, quite interesting as well. The total time we spent at Upper Antelope was nearly 75 minutes but at the meanwhile, truly long boring trek in van we had before arrived at our destination. But this stunning canyon it truly deserved you to spend such long time and this was definitely a worth trip we had chosen either.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction