1-Day Upper / Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Fully Guided Bus Tour from Las Vegas (Enter at Prime time)LV1-8529
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top, different kinds of light reflections and colors were created, making Upper Antelope Canyon an attractive place for photographers and tourists.
- Following professional Navajo tour guides to explore the World Wonderland-- Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
- Shooting the most beautiful pictures in your Insgram and Facebook, which capture the constantly changing light.
- Totally new experience. Viewing Horseshoe Bend from high altitude by taking a helicopter or an airplane. All mountains, lakes and canyons will be covered in a single glance.
|Day 1||Las Vegas - upper/lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon / Las Vegas|
Las Vegas - upper/lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
The difference between Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon:
The Upper Antelope Canyon is completely on the ground, easy for walk. You can observe the ligh beams radiating from the top of the canyons. The best visiting time is at noon, from 11:00am to 13:00pm.
Visiting Lower Antelope Canyon requires climbing several staircases up and down. It is much longer and some places much narrower, difficult for hiking. You can see the dreamlike shapes and curves of rocks under the constantly changing light. The tour of Lower Antelope Canyon is more like an adventure.
The name was inspired by its unusual shape, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River. It is located four miles southwest of Page, AZ, within the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. Standing near the steep cliff above Horseshoe Bend, you will enjoy the best scenic view that has a breathtaking 1,000 foot drop.
Reference itinerary :
11:00am arrive Antelope Canyon, joining the tour you select and then having lunch.
14:00pm arrive Horseshoe Bend
20:00pm arrive Las Vegas
The distance between Page and Las Vegas is around 5-hours driving. There will be a 15-20 minute rest stop for restroom.
The bus will arrive your hotel around 20:00pm. (For reference only, not guaranteed)
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day TripAdmission to Lower Antelope Canyon must be paid in cash during the tour.
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+TicketTicket included
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+Ticket+Sandwich LunchAll inclusive
Upper Antelope Canyon One Day TripAdmission to Upper Antelope Canyon must be paid in cash during the tour.
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon+TicketTicket included
Upper Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+Ticket+Sandwich LunchAll inclusvie
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel Waiting point: Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:15||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you live in Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel Waiting point:North Door (Flamingo Rd)||05:25||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace,|
|Teasure Island Waiting point:Bus pick up area||05:35||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore,|
|Circus Circus Hotel Waiting point:Front Entrance||05:25||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty in Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget Waiting point:1st street South Tower||05:15||129 Fremont Street Experience||If you staty in Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|If your hotel is not listed above, please let us know when you book. We will select the nearst waiting point for you.||Please find out the ultimate waiting point and time on the confirmation email. If you can't find pick-up vehicle, please call +1 702 948 4190 (Service time: 4:30am-9:00am)|
Includes & Excludes
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide speaking both English and Chinese
- Meal and tickets, if you select the appropriate package.
- small cake for breakfast and a bottle of water
- Lower Antelope Admission: $55/adult and $35/child (age 8 to 12). Children under 8 years old are free. $8/person permit fee is included. You can only buy the ticket through your tour guide by cash.
- Upper Antelope Admission: $65/adult, $33/child (under 12 years old). $8/person permit fee is included.You can only buy the ticket through your tour guide by cash.
- Horseshoe Bend Helicopter tour: $124/adult and $114/child (2-11 years old)
- Horseshoe Bend Airplane tour: $164/adult and $154/child (2-11 years old)
- 【Must Pay】Tour guide tips, $10/person
- Navajo tour guide tips, $3-5/person suggested.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Without occupying a seat, children under 2 years old are free to join this tour If you choose Lower Antelope Canyon package. If you have children under 2 years old, please let us know when you book. However, if you choose Upper Antelope Canyon, 2-year-old child still needs to purchase the ticket. Please contact our customer service to make extra payment.
- Child cart and wheelchair are not allowed in Antelope Canyon. If you have babies, you can only put them on your back. We don't recommend people with mobility difficulites signing up for this tour.
- Children must be backed when visiting Lower Antelope Canyon to ensure security. Requiring climbing along pre-installed ladders in certain areas, Pregnant women and disabled passengers are advised not to participate in the Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Sunblock, lip protector, sunglass, hat and shawl are recommended.
- Please wear hiking shoes and clothers. Please prepare motion sickness pills by yourself if needed.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|11 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|12 - 21 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|22 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Good tour with well organized
Wayne has been an amazing tourguide. Only annoying thing was the half n hour waiting at 6am for people, before starting the tour. It was said, we dont wait for others. But wayne was great, funny and had tons of helpful advices. He was very cheerful at all the time more than 10hours. Thats stunningly.
First time booking. Fair prices, easy booking and quick confirmation. Couldn’t ask for anything more
Nice and well conducted tour
Our tour booking is confirmed quickly. You should specify the age limit of children, to avoid confusion. But I was resolved quickly and reasonable anyway.
Andy did great job!
Awesome! Congratulations to all team!
Amazing mesmerizing scene. Completely awed by looking at the beauty of nature so close. Antelope is well preserved and the Navajo tour guide is also very nice. Enjoyed my time
Easy booking. excited to go on our trip to the Antelope Canyon.
We were asked to gather at hotel entrance at 5:25 am when we saw our tour guide. It was quite on time but a little bit so early, not for us, just for our children. No bags of any kind allowed, most of us were recommended to bring a handkerchief or something like that to cover our face avoiding breathing sand particle during the ride. We choose upper canyon cause it was quite suitable for all ages including children. Fabulous views inside canyon, with that I had never and ever seen before. Plus we had a very good tour guide and more patient to our children, who also helped us how to set the phone to capture beautiful photos when the light through the convex and concave canyon walls. Recommend this tour, you deserve it!
Amazing upper antelope canyon you must see in Page, if you have chance, don’t be hesitated, just search this attraction, and go there at once. I promise you that this wonderful view will proof what I said before and never let you down when you see that fabulous view by yourself!
Comparing the suitable for all ages in upper canyon, we decided to tour the lower canyon, more difficult to hike, which is required to climb along pre-installed ladders in certain areas. Long trek took around 2 hours, but it did not disappoint us when we saw this incredible natural wonder. Rambling around at Horseshoe Bend was also a good experience; the plain river, the deep blue sky, and the breezing wind, all of those wonderful factors compose that breath-taking view that I swore you had never seen. Truly worth this drive!
Thanks KT, our tour guide, very professional and knowledgeable, who made us a wonderful experience and took lots of great pictures for and of us in Antelope Canyon, which we were really appreciate of! Organized itinerary, highly recommended.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction