2-Day Southwest Extravaganza: Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las VegasLV2-10737
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Panoramic aerial views of the National Parks and let them explore this wonderful gift of nature.
- Enjoy a comprehensive National Park experience of marvelous sights that is sure to be a worthwhile journey. Tour the best National Park region in Southwestern America; Grand Canyon, Antelope Slot Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park.
- Explore America’s Grand Canyon to your heart’s content for about 3 hours.
- Explore Bryce Canyon for about 2 hours, at an unhurried pace and chance to take plenty of photos.
- Take in the splendor of Horseshoe Bend.
- Prime time for entering the Antelope Canyon, choose the upper or lower side as you want.
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Zion National Park→Bryce Canyon National Park→Horseshoes Bend||Zion National Park / Bryce Canyon National Park / Horseshoe Bend / Grand Canyon|
|Day 2||Glen Canyon Dam→Lake Powell→ Antelope Slot Canyon (lower)→ Grand Canyon→pass by Hoover Dam||Lake Powell / Horseshoe Bend / Antelope Canyon / Grand Canyon National Park / Lower Antelope Canyon|
Las Vegas→Zion National Park→Bryce Canyon National Park→Horseshoes Bend
Please referring the pick-up point
Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park
Clarion Inn / Days Inn or similar
Depart from Las Vegas to Zion National park
We will depart Las Vegas, the entertainment capital of the world, in the morning and head toward where Mormon pioneers took refuge in the past, Zion National Park. The park is located within the Colorado Plateau, right at the junction between the Great Basin and Mohave Desert. Four different landscapes can be seen as well; desert, riverbank, woodlands, and coniferous forest. This unique geological environment makes it capable to sustain the diverse wildlife living there today. Guests are able to roam the park for one and a half hours, and visit famous landmarks such as Cathedral Mountain and Checkerboard Mesa.
Arrive at Bryce Canyon National Park
Next, head toward America’s pigmented rock forest, Bryce Canyon. The hoodoos (uniquely shaped rock columns) of Bryce Canyon were formed by sedimentary rocks along with erosion from wind, river water, and ice. The differently colored hoodoos (red, orange, and white) create a spectacular view, and this sight has been nicknamed the royal hall of natural stones. The different metals on each hoodoo brings out its own unique combination of colors and all these hoodoos come together to form an epic sight. While walking among the hoodoos, visitors will be amazed by the majestic atmosphere.
Depart from Bryce Canyon National Park, head toward Page
Arrive at Horseshoe Bend, the best scenic spot of Glen Canyon. Over 1000ft below the cliff runs the Colorado River, which makes a 270 degree curve around a large rock formation, and gives the bend its awe-inspiring name.
Check-in at Page Hotel, dinner arranged by self-expense
Glen Canyon Dam→Lake Powell→ Antelope Slot Canyon (lower)→ Grand Canyon→pass by Hoover Dam
Assemble at designed point
Grand Canyon National Park
Lower Antelope Canyon
Arrive at Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell
(Self-expense) Then participate in a tour with Native American guide within Antelope Slot Canyon and marvel at the uncanny craftsmanship of Nature. Prepare to be awe-struck by the dreamscape evoked from Antelope Canyon.
Embark next for Grand Canyon National Park, ranked among the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
The canyon seemingly spans thousands of kilometers long and immeasurably deep. It is the greatest example of erosion by natural causes, a textbook of knowledge for geologists and paleontologists. The largest viewpoint, Mather Point, allows guests to stand by the edge of the sheer cliff. As you gaze upon the vastness of the canyon, one cannot help but feel peaceful and free. Faced with the creator’s uncanny craftsmanship, guests are often overcome with different emotions and always left with an unforgettable experience. Yavapai Point is located at the highest elevation in the South Rim. Here guests are exposed to the magnificence of the Canyon, as well as the beauty of the Colorado River below.
Enjoy the spectacle caused by the refraction of sunlight on the canyon walls from the perspective from these different viewpoints. It demonstrates the undeniable evidence of the Grand Canyon’s miraculous existence.
Depart Grand Canyon.Finally on the return to Las Vegas, pass by historic Route 66 and North America’s technical marvel, Hoover Dam for more photo opportunities.
Arrive at Las Vegas
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel-Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:15||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||(Departure date from 05/01/2019-10/31/2019) The assemble time will be adjusted to 6:15am, please refer to the voucher for detail.|
|Bally's Hotel-North Door (Flamingo Rd)||05:25||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||(Departure date from 05/01/2019-10/31/2019) The assemble time will be adjusted to 6:25am, please refer to the voucher for detail.|
|Treasure Island Hotel-Bus Pick Up Area||05:35||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||(Departure date from 05/01/2019-10/31/2019) The assemble time will be adjusted to 6:153m, please refer to the voucher for detail.|
|Circus Circus Hotel-Front Entrance||05:45||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||(Departure date from 05/01/2019-10/31/2019) The assemble time will be adjusted to 6:45am, please refer to the voucher for detail.|
- Minimum 4 people to be a group, please book one week in advance. All orders need to be reconfirmed by local agency
Includes & Excludes
- Professional drivers and tour guide services
- Ground transportation (VIP tour, the car type will be arranged according to the actual situation of departure day: 7-seats business car, 15-seats Mercedes-Benz Vans, or 24-seats comfort bus)
- One night hotel lodging (Standard Room are 2 beds per room, up to 4 people; Addtional Beds Not Availble)
- Complimentary breakfast on morning of 2nd day
- Any Personal Expenses during the tour
- Grand Canyon National Park + Zion Nation Park + Bryce canyon + fuel surcharge: $30/person Mandatory Fee (Credit Card subject to 5% service fee)
- Service fee: $10 per guest, per day (for bus drivers and tour guide)
- Any private expenses (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Gratuity: $2-5 for Navajo Tour guide recommended (if your participate)
- Upper Antelope Canyon Admission: Adult rate $65, Child rate $35(Age under 11)
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission: Adult rate $55, Child rate $35(Age under 11)
- Helicopter over the Horseshoe Bend tour: $189
- Lake Powell Boat Tour: $49
- Grand Canyon Helicopter tour : $239
- Navajo hoop dance and Dinner: $38
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The children under 2 yrs must be noted and remarked the number when you booking. Pregnant and the disabled are not allowed to participate the itinerary of lower Antelope Canyon
- The price of admission tickets are just for reference, there will be adjusted without prior notice.
- Please note the itinerary timeline is approximated and for reference only. It may be delayed or changed due to road conditions, weather changes, or other uncontrollable factors.
- The room is with two beds, third, forth person and child will not add extra bed
- Children under 12 yrs needed at least 2 adults accompany.
- Maximum 4 people in one room, and there must have at least one adult 21 yrs or above in each room
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
Special Date Price
|FromMon Apr 1, 2019|
ToThu Oct 31, 2019
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|11 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|12 - 21 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|22 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Although the trip I want to book has been sold out, in the end I did not book anything from this site, the experience with the customer service was nice. The customer service is very responsive, easy to communicate, anwer all the questions I asked. :) Good experience with it.
Amazing Canyon! This was an awesome trip that I had ever come across before. For everyone that needed to see such a wonderful scenery at least once! The tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable as well. I will memory this experience and recommend it to my family and friends.
Very recommended to visit Upper Antelope Canyon. Amazing life experience! Very convenient to book and exchange.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction