1-Day Antelope Canyon X and Horseshoe Bend Tour From Las VegasLV1-10163
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
1-day Antelope Canyon X Tour
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Take the locals ' four-drive ATV to the entrance of Antelope Canyon X.
- Explore the beauty of Canyon X under the guidance of Navajo tour guide.
- Through millions of years of natural weathering, the soft sandstone are chiseled into the unique visual marvel it is today.
- When the sun shines on two deep and tranquil valleys, the movement of light and shadow will show you the charm.
- Photography Lovers ' paradise
|Day 1||1-Day Antelope Canyon X Tour||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Canyon X||
1-Day Antelope Canyon X Tour
Depart from Las Vegas in the morning and arrive at Antelope Canyon during its prime time.
Antelope Canyon is located at northern Arizona and is one of the world’s most well-known slot canyons. Through millions of years of natural weathering, the soft sandstone are chiseled into the unique visual marvel it is today. Erosion via floods and impactful winds formed the wide corridors as well as file the stone walls into the smooth, water-like surface that visitors should not miss as it is one of the canyon’s defining features.
After visitors bid their farewell to Antelope Canyon, it will only be around a 10 minute drive that guests will arrive at the beautiful Horseshoe bend, yet another fantastic natural sight to behold. Near the edge of the cliff above 4,200 ft above sea level is where the best viewing spots are where the entire panoramic view of the bend can be seen. It is then when visitors will truly realize the uncanny craftsmanship by nature that has been laid out before their very eyes.
Afterwards, we'll return to Las Vegas around 8:00 PM.
Things to Know
- From 3/1/2020,enter between 10:00am-2:00pm
1-day Antelope Canyon X TourAdmission and meal exlcuded
ChildSame as Adult
1-day Antelope Canyon X VIP TourAdmission and meal exlcuded. No more than 14 passengers per vehicle.
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Rear Rotunda tour lobby, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||North Door (Flamingo Rd), The following hotels need to be assembled here: Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Bus pick up area, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Front Entrance, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||129 Fremont Street Experience||1st street South Tower, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Other hotel, please note||Arrange for the nearest bus|
|Las VegasThis time is only for reference, not guaranteed.||Arrive Las Vegas around 20:00pm.|
Includes & Excludes
- Comfortable vehicle (We will arrange proper type of vehicle according to the number of the guests.)
- Professional tour guide speaking both English and Chinese.
- Bottle water
- Any personal expenses.
- 【Must Pay】Tour guide tips, $10.00/person
- 【Must Pay】X Antelope Canyon admission , $68/adult，children (0-7yrs) $36/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The selection and arrangement of vehicles will be determined by the actual numbers
- Under the basis of not reducing the number of attractions and the time of visiting, tour guide has the right to adjust the tour schedule based on the actual situation.
- Since the space of the vehicle is limited and sometimes we need to pass through security, each visitors can only bring one backpack. You can leave your other luggage in the hotel.
- When book the order, please provide us with your valid phone number and email address. We will contact you one day in advance, by phone call or email, to let you know detailed information, including pick up time and location. You will be fully responsible for any loss caused by providing invalid contact information.
- Antelope Canyon is not a national park or publich area. It's Indian private territory that is protected by government. Please show enough respect to local people and strictly follow their rules.
- No tripods are allowed.
- For emergency please call: +1 702-430-6620
- From May 1st, 2019, we will provide free drinks and dust mask. Each passenger will get one free drink. The quantity is limited. First come first served.
- Due to the recent road repairs in the Antelope Valley route. In order to ensure the normal play experience of the original line. We decided to urgently adjust the collection pick-up time to 5:00am-5:30am
- From 3/1/2020,enter between 10:00am-2:00pm
- Tour guide will contact you 1 day prior the departure date to reconfirm pick up info, if you fail to attend the tour cause by follow reasons: contact wrong or failed to answer the phone many times, your tour fee will not be refundable
- For 1 day tour, guests are not allow to carry large luggages in case security check
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old, local operator company can offer for free.if need,please remark the age of your children
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- No refund for no show or unused
- Pick up location can't be changed within 5 days of departure
- Please bring valid photo ID with you
- For multi-day tours: 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|10 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|11 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|31 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Danny was so so good! Loved him!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction