2-Day Zion National Park, Upper/ Lower/ X Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Grand Canyon South Rim Tour from Las Vegas (Upgrade with Grand Canyon TRAIN Tour)LV2-10971
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Visit the most famous Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend
A Navajo Indian guide drives the open jeep through the Upper Antelope Canyon
Indian guide explains all the scenic spots and helps to take photos in Upper Antelope Canyon
Pass Route 66, Living in the Williams Town Hotel in Grand Canyon
- Return with a view of the Arizona desert
Professional tour guide
- Upgraded grand canyon train tour (2h15min new experience, leisurely tour grand canyon)
- Upgrade to the Grand Canyon Train Tour (2h 15 minutes' new experience to let you have an legendary journey!)
|Day 1||Zion National Park→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Hotel||Zion National Park / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon|
|Day 2||Hotel→Grand Canyon National Park→Desert view→Tusayan→Kingman||Grand Canyon National Park / Kingman / Desert View Watchtower||
Zion National Park→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Hotel
Please refer to pick-up points
Zion National Park
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
Williams hotel /Quality Inn or Days Inn or similar
5:00 - 5:30 Pick up from meeting points and drive to Zion National Park (2h drive)
9:00 Visit Zion National Park (2 attractions)
10:30 Drive to Antelope Valley (optional up/down/X Valley) (2h drive)
12:45 Visit the Antelope Valley (1.5h)
3:10 lunch time（30min）
3:50 Drive to Horseshoe bend（10mindrive）
4:00 Visit the Horseshoe bend（60minutes）
5:00 Return to Williams Town Hotel (in the Grand Canyon area)
【Zion National Park】 Emergency notification: Zion-Mount Carmel Highway will close for repairs April 9-30,2019. So that relative itinerary will be adjusted to Lake Powell Mount (20 minutes), Glen Dam (40 minutes, including Visitor Center+Bridge)
Zion National Park is a national park in the southwestern United States. The 229-square-mile National Park is the premier attraction of the Zion Canyon, 15 miles long and half a mile deep. The red and tan brown Navajo sandstones are divided by the northern tributary of the Viking River. Other famous features include the White Great Throne, the Chessboard Mountain Wall Group, the Korobu Arch, the Three Holy Fathers and the Weiqin River Pass.
Slit-type Canyon Antelope Canyon (Upper/Lower/X Antelope Canyon, no less than 1.5 hours of tour time), guided by the local Indian aboriginal guide open-top jeep to explore the beauty of the inside and outside of the canyon and guide you to countless This picture is only for the precious photos in the sky, so that you can make a trip.
【Horse Horse Bay】
Horseshoe Bay (not less than 60 minutes) is a U-shaped river in the Colorado River in Arizona. Because the rock surrounded by the river is shaped like a horseshoe, it is called Horseshoe Bay, or the second largest artificial lake in the United States at its own expense. [Powell Lake]. It is located at the National Recreational Area, a lake named after the explorer General John Wesley Powell. Lake Powell is the second largest artificial lake in the United States. It covers an area of 65,000 hectares, 170 meters deep and 300 kilometers long. It is a reservoir of the Colorado River and built for the Grand Canyon Dam. The scenery is beautiful and majestic, the water and the sky are all beautiful.
Hotel→Grand Canyon National Park→Desert view→Tusayan→Kingman
Assemble at designed point
Grand Canyon National Park
Desert View Watchtower
9:30 Depart from the hotel (If you choose to participate in the Grand Canyon train tour, you will arrive at the Grand Canyon around 11:45. This project is a self-funded project of 2h15min)
10:30 Arrive at the Grand Canyon and start exploring the Mathers point (1h)
11:45 After the end, drive to the Grand Canyon Railway Station to join the guests who took the train tour.
12:00 After the collection, proceed slightly to the Desert view (30min drive)
12:30 Arrive and start visiting the Desert view (1h)
1:30 Drive to Tusayan (40min)
2:10 Arrive at Tusayan
2:20 Lunch time（30min）
3:10 Drive to Kingman (2.5h)
5:40 Arrive at Kingman (20 minutes off)
6:00 Leave Kingman and return to las vegas (1h50min)
6:50 Return to the meeting point to get the guests off, ending the two-day itinerary (time difference -1h)
【Grand Canyon Train Tour】
It’s your time to take a legendary journey to an extraordinary place! The Grand Canyon Railway departs daily at 9:30 a.m. from Williams, Arizona, which is about 30 miles west of Flagstaff, just off Interstate 40. The train travels almost due north to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park, arriving at 11:45 a.m. The trip measures 65 miles and takes 2 hours and 15 minutes each way—45 minutes faster than in 1901 when the train made its first trip. The train departs Grand Canyon Depot at 3:30 p.m., returning to the Williams Depot at 5:45 p.m. During peak demand periods a second train departure that departs at 10:30 a.m. will be added. Both departures will have the same amount of time to enjoy and explore Grand Canyon. All aboard!
This is a completely different experience!the small train can see the beautiful scenery that the car travel can't fully experience, the wild animals, cherish the animals and plants!
【Five Classes Of Service For One Extraordinary Journey】
No matter which class of service you choose, you’ll always enjoy a priceless experience with Grand Canyon Railway. Watch a remarkable world go by as you tour the countryside from the comforts of your classic train car. See the terrain change from high desert to prairie, prairie to pine. It’s a view that’s ever-changing until you come across a view so brilliant, it could very well change you. Welcome to the Grand Canyon.
Things to Know
- 1. The schedule may be adjusted (without reducing scenic spots and visiting time)
- Since the train experience time is 2h15min, if the guest chooses to participate in this self-funded project, the scenic spot on the second day of the grand canyon trip will only be visited in a Desert view scenic spot (60min).If the guests do not participate in this self-funded project, the grand canyon trip on the second day includes two scenic spots: Mathers point(60min) and Desert view (60min).
- 3. As this self-funded project is very popular, it is almost impossible to make a reservation on site.If the guest chooses to attend.Advance payment is required for this self-funded project to book train tickets in advance and ensure the location!
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel ：Rear Rotunda Tour Lobby||05:00am-05:30am||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Please refer to the VOUCHER for the specific time|
|Bally's Hotel ：North Door (Flamingo Rd)||05:00am-05:30am||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||Please refer to the VOUCHER for the specific time|
|Teasure Island ：Bus pick up area||05:00am-05:30am||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Please refer to the VOUCHER for the specific time|
|Circus Circus Hotel ：Front Entrance||05:00am-05:30am||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Please refer to the VOUCHER for the specific time|
|Golden Nugget ：1st street South Tower||05:00am-05:30am||129 Fremont Street Experience||Please refer to the VOUCHER for the specific time|
|Back to Pick-up pointPlease refer to the VOUCHER for the specific time|
Includes & Excludes
- 15-seats Ford/ Mercedes-Benz Vans (Maximum 14 people)
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim and Zion National Park
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 10.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final price on the box office.)
- [Mandatory: Choose one option from these 3 items) : Upper Antelope Canyon Admission（Including $8 protection fee）：$65.00/Adult，$35.00/Child (0-12 yrs)；Lower Antelope Canyon Admission（Including $8 protection fee）：$55.00/Adult（over 12 yrs），$35.00/Child (8-12 yrs)，free for infant (0-7 yrs)；X Antelope Canyon Admission（Including $8 protection fee）：$68.00/Adult（Over 18 yrs），$46.00/ Child (8-17 yrs)， $36.00/ Infant (0-7 yrs)
- Lake Powell Cruise：Adult $50，Children $40
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon South Rim：Adult $210，Children（0-11 yrs）$195
- Small Air-craft over Lake Powell：30 mins Tour $150；40 mins Tour $160 ；50-mins Tour $175
- Grand Canyon Train Tour: The actual fee please refer the [Optional]
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Four people form a group. If not, we will conduct refund operation for you. Please be informed!
- Since the train experience time is 2h15min, if the guest chooses to participate in this self-funded program, the grand canyon will have only one Desert view attraction to visit on the second day of the trip (60min).If the guests do not participate in this self-funded project, the grand canyon trip on the second day includes two scenic spots: McPoint (60min) and Deser view (60min).
- The train leaves only once a day at 9:30am, one and a half hours each way, starting at Williams town and ending at the scenic light angel road on the south rim of the grand canyon
- There are free water (ice water and soft drinks such as orange juice and cola will instead in summer) provided since May 1st 2019, as well as offering mask for protecting dust. One people can only have one, there is limited quantity left, so that first come, first reserve.
- Tour guide will contact you 1 day prior the departure date to reconfirm pick up info, if you fail to attend the tour cause by follow reasons: contact wrong or failed to answer the phone many times, your tour fee will not be refundable
- For 1 day tour, guests are not allow to carry large luggages in case security check
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old, local operator company can offer for free.if need,please remark the age of your children
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- No refund for no show or unused
- Pick up location can't be changed within 5 days of departure
- Please bring valid photo ID with you
- For multi-day tours: 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|10 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|11 - 19 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|20 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction