Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour, Depart From SedonaSE1-11599
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Sedona
- Leave: Sedona
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Be amazed on your 60- to 90-minute guided tour through Lower Antelope Canyon with a local Navajo guide. You'll hear how flooding sculpted this slot canyon into one of the world’s most dramatic and beautiful sites
- Hike 1.5 miles for one of the best views - 1000 ft. above the winding Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend
- Enjoy a picnic lunch from our very own Pink Java Caf at scenic Glen Canyon Dam.
- You'll have time at Cameron Trading Post where they specialize in Native American crafts and souvenirs.
- Along the way you’ll learn of history, geology, flora and fauna.
|Day 1||Sedona→Lower Antelope Canyon||Lower Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
Sedona→Lower Antelope Canyon
Depart from Sedona at 7:30am around.
Lower Antelope Canyon
Pink Java Caf at scenic Glen Canyon Dam
Let us take you on a day trip from Sedona to tour Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon. You'll have lunch at scenic Glen Canyon Dam and visit Cameron Trading Post to shop.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel in a custom Ford Transit van with large windows, heat and a/c, and head up Oak Creek Canyon through Flagstaff. You'll pass by the Painted Desert and San Francisco Peaks. Heading toward Page, Arizona, you’ll pass through the largest native reservation in the United States belonging to the Navajo Nation.
During your Antelope Canyon tour, you'll see how Antelope Canyon was formed - by millions of years of rain waters and wind creating an array of colors and light. Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend are two of the best places on Earth to take photos.
First, you'll hike -miles to Horseshoe Bend. You'll stop 1,000 feet above the mighty Colorado River to see how the bend got its name. A variety of minerals in the canyon walls cause the rock formations to glow. Your cameras will be working overtime.
A short drive to Glen Canyon Dam reveals Lake Powell, and is your spot for lunch. Your expert guide will tell you of the dam’s history and the taming of the Colorado River.
Then, it’s off to Antelope Canyon, a slot canyon created by floodwaters to reveal some of the most vibrant, natural sights one must see to believe. Here, we’ll hand you off to a Navajo guide for a 60- to 90-minute tour of the canyon. Wear closed-toe shoes only. You’ll descend and climb steep ladders into and out of the narrow walls of the canyon—this is where you’ll be rewarded with one of the unique and dramatic photographic sites in the world.
Cameron Trading Post is next on your tour. This Native American stop is your chance to shop for some souvenirs to go with the stunning photos from your tour. From here, we take you back to your Sedona hotel. Then, you can share photos on your social media pages and text your loved ones.
WEATHER NOTICE: Weather in the region can change rapidly. The flash floods that sculpted Antelope Canyon still occur. For our guests’ safety, an alternative itinerary including the Wupatki National Monument, as well as Sunset Crater and Lava Flow Trail will be used when weather makes Antelope Canyon unsafe for visitation.
Departure & Return
|Pink Jeep Tours Plaza||Depend on the departure time of your tour.||204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336|
Includes & Excludes
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission.
- Lunch in Pink Java Cafe at scenic Glen Canyon Dam.
- Transportation and tour guide service.
- Any personal expenses.
- Gratuities for tour guide.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The whole tour lasts 11 hours around.
- We need at least 2 passengers to form a group and 12 passengers at most.
- The Antelope Canyon tour requires going up and down steep ladders with handles and through narrow passages going into and out of Lower Antelope Canyon. This tour includes a 1.1-mile hike. There is also a 1.5-mile round trip hike at Horseshoe Bend on uneven rocky terrain. We don't recommend pregnant woman, old man and people with mobility difficulties taking this tour.
- Weather Plan: If Antelope Canyon is deemed unsafe for touring due to flooding, then alternative stops at Wupatki National Monument and Sunset Crater will be substituted.
- Our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, we reserve the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by us will receive a 100% refund.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 or more days prior to tour departure date||$25 cancellation fee|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction