Upper+Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets PackageLV1-11562
Lower's entering time between 07:15/07:45/08:15 with Upper's entering time between 10:00/11:00
Dates & Prices
- Antelope Canyon is one of the most famous and beautiful canyons in the world and one of the photographers' favorite spots, located in northern Arizona, the nearest city is Page, Arizona, belong to the Navajo Aboriginal reservation. The Antelope Canyon is divided into two separate parts on the terrain, called as Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Upper Antelope Canyon is called Ts bighnln, 'the place where water runs through rocks' by the Navajo. It is the most frequently visited by tourists because its entrance and entire length are at ground level, requiring no climbing; and because beams of direct sunlight radiating down from openings at the top of the canyon are much more common. Beams occur most often in summer, as they require the sun to be high in the sky. Winter colors are more muted.
- Different from the flat ground of Upper Antelope Canyon, Lower Antelope Canyon requires visitors to climb upside and down through staircases and ladders. It feels like you entering a new planet, starting a magical adventure.
【How to exchange tickets】
Please use Google Map for navigation and go to the specified location at least 1.5 hours prior to your entering time, no matter which canyon you visit at first. You can exchange tickets of both Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon at one time.
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
Lower's entering time between 07:15/07:45/08:15 with Upper's entering time between 10:00/11:00Specific entering time will be shown in the confirmation email.
Lower's entering time between 08:45/09:15/09:45 with Upper's entering time between 11:00/12:00/12:45Specific entering time will be shown in the confirmation email.
Lower's entering time between 10:15/10:45/11:15 with Upper's entering time between 12:45/14:00/14:45Specific entering time will be shown in the confirmation email.
If you want other time package not mentioned above, please remark or contact our customer service when placing an order.Please make sure you leave at least three hous between the entering time of Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon.
Departure & Return
|Antelope Canyon Navajo ToursFor Upper Antelope Canyon check-in, please use Google Map for navigation.||Please arrive at least 1.5 hours prior to your entering time to exchange tickets.||HWY 98, Milepost 299, 8, Page, AZ 86040, USA|
|Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope CanyonFor Upper Antelope Canyon check-in, please use Google Map for navigation.||Please arrive at least 1.5 hours prior to your entering time to exchange tickets.||Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040|
- Page(Mountain Time Zone) time is 1 hour early than Las Vegas(Pacific Time Zone) On Nov./3/2019 - Mar./8/2020
（e.g., when Pacific time is 10:00am, Mountain time is 11:00am)
- Please arrive at least 1.5 hours prior to your entering time to exchange your tickets. If you are late, your tickets will be invalid without any refund. Please use Google Map for navigation. Please show your ticket voucher together with you official ID.
Includes & Excludes
- Admission of Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon (Permit Fee of Lower Antelope Canyon, $8/person, is included.)
- 4*4 pick-up truck from the tickets exchanging location of Upper Antelope Canyon to the entrance.
- Local Navajo tour guide
- Online reservation fee
- Free parking
- 【Pay on site, in cash】: Navajo Nation Permit Fee, $8/person
- Ticket exchange service fee: $4/person ($2 for upper antelope canyon and $2 for lower antelope canyon)
- Navajo tour guide tips, $3/person recommended.
- Any personal expenses.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Normally we will arrange you entering the canyon at the time you reserved. Sometimes, however, there might be too many visitors in the same time. In order to protect visitors from any dangers, local staff might adjust your entering time.
- If there are any issues or questions in the voucher redemption process after arriving the Antelope Canyon, please do not hesitate to contact Wannar (855)739-6848 at the earliest time. Otherwise the Antelope Canyon may not be able to provide product inquery and post-sale service later on.
- You are required to arrive at leaset 1.5 hours in advance to exchange ticket. Any late, no matter for what reasons, will make your rticket automatically become invalid without any refund.
- If you have children under 7 years old, please remark his birth date and contact our customer service to require a $38 refund.
- To exchange your tickets, please bring your ticket voucher and confirmatin email
- Nevada uses the America Pacific time, Arizona uses mountain time in the United states, the two states use the same time in the summer, and in non summer time, there is 1 hour time difference. Please keep it in mind when you make your travel plan.
- Antelope Canyon is not a national park or publich area. It's Indian private territory that is protected by government. Please show enough respect to local people and strictly follow their rules.
- Please follow the guidance of your tour guide all the time during the tour. If you break any rules, Indian people have the right to stop your tour without any refund.Any bags, tripods, selfie sticks and professional lenses are not allowed to take inside the canyon.
- Your tickets can only be used at the time you reserved.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction