Upper Antelope Canyon Tours TicketLV1-6782
08:45am Enter Canyon
Dates & Prices
- Antelope Canyon is one of the most famous and beautiful canyons in the world and one of the photographers' favorite spots, located in northern Arizona, the nearest city is Page, Arizona, belong to the Navajo Aboriginal reservation. The Antelope Canyon is divided into two separate parts on the terrain, called as Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Upper Antelope Canyon is called Ts bighnln, 'the place where water runs through rocks' by the Navajo. It is the most frequently visited by tourists because its entrance and entire length are at ground level, requiring no climbing; and because beams of direct sunlight radiating down from openings at the top of the canyon are much more common. Beams occur most often in summer, as they require the sun to be high in the sky. Winter colors are more muted.
【How to Exchange Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket】
Location: Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours (Please use google map for navigation)
Time: 1.5 hours prior to your entering time, no late allowed.
After exchanging your ticket, please wait for the guidance of local tour guide and follow their lead to get on the truck.
Upper Antelope Canyon
08:45am Enter CanyonExcludes Permit Fee
10:00am Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
11:00am Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
12:00pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
12:45pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
14:00pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
14:45pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
16:00pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
Departure & Return
|Antelope Canyon Navajo ToursUse Google map for navigation, searching "Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours"||Must arrive antelope canyon 1.5 hour earlier||HWY 98, Milepost 299, 8, Page, AZ 86040, USA|
- Page(Mountain Time Zone) time is 1 hour early than Las Vegas(Pacific Time Zone) On Nov./3/2019 - Mar./8/2020
（e.g., when Pacific time is 10:00am, Mountain time is 11:00am)
- You are required to arrive at leaset 1.5 hours in advance to exchange ticket. Any late, no matter for what reasons, will make your ticket automatically become invalid without any refund. Please bring 【PDF voucher】attached in the confirmation email and valid official ID, arriving 【Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours】 to check in.
Includes & Excludes
- Antelope Canyon Admission
- 4x4 Pick-up Truck from the ticket exchange point to Upper Antelope Canyon entrance
- Navajo tour guide
- 【Must pay】 Navajo Nation Permit Fee, $8/Person, must be paid in cash
- Ticket exchanging service fee, $2/person
- Navajo Tour Guide tips, $3/person suggested, $5/person suggested for photography tour.
- All personal expenses
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Due to the high demand and the restrictions on the number of visitors for each time slot, the actual entry time may be adjusted even after confirmation, especially at peak season.
- If there are any issues or questions in the voucher redemption process after arriving the Antelope Canyon, please do not hesitate to contact Wannar (855)739-6848 at the earliest time. Otherwise the Antelope Canyon may not be able to provide product inquery and post-sale service later on.
- You are required to arrive at leaset 1.5 hours in advance to exchange ticket. Any late, no matter for what reasons, will make your rticket automatically become invalid without any refund.
- In winter, Antelope Canyon time is 1 hour ahead of Las Vegas time; In summer, Antelope Canyon time is the same as Las Vegas time.
- Please bring 【PDF voucher】attached in the confirmation email and valid official ID, arriving 【Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours】at least 1.5 hours in advance to check in.
- If sold out, we will provide you with other available options or you can require cancellation with full refund.
- If you don't use your ticket on the reserved date and time, your order will be autimatically cancelled without any refund.
- Only if you select photography tour, you are not allowed to bring tripods and selfie sticks. If you select photography tour, you have to be equiped with tripods and professional cameras.
- Since Upper Antelope Canyon is a supper popular attraction, we recommend you to make reservation at least 2 weeks in advance, especially if you want to entering the canyon at noon time. Normally we will process your order in one day.
- If you seletct photography tour, you are required to have tripods and professional camera. Otherwise, you are not allowed to bring tripods and selfie sticks.
- Antelope Canyon is not a national park or publich area. It's Indian private territory that is protected by government. Please show enough respect to local people and strictly follow their rules.
- Due to the road construction of the St. George area, please arrange your time and route well before you leave.
Special Date Price
|FromWed Jan 1, 2020|
ToTue Mar 31, 2020
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
We enjoyed our tour very much. Wyatt was very knowledgeable and helped us to make the best photographs.
It was great experience.
The tour is well organized. Our tour guide JR is very good, and he helped us taking a lot of good pictures!
Great feed back and great response time from the twam
Frank was a great guide. We had 2:45 tickets and would recommend earlier tix if u can get them this time of year. Pics are still stunning, but a little dark. Wish they had warned us that photos were NOT allowed on return trip at the start of the trip.
Good web site
The Upper Canyon is beautiful beyond words. Our guide was informative and helpful. I’d highly recommend this tour.
great experience without any hassle
Tour Guide - Ryan was fantastic , he was knowledgable and also helped us take great pics. The process of waiting and getting on the buses was also not complicated. Overall a good experience
HUGE props to this great company for working with me on a last minute trip to Antelope Canyon. Great customer service and our guide was amazing and SO knowledgeable about the Canyon and even took pics with our cameras to get the perfect angle. I would refer this company to anyone going to visit Antelope Canyon!!!!!!!
It was a great experience for the whole family! Our guide Kobe was so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful! He gave tips on where and how to take the beat pics! We love the tour and there was enough time to take pictures. A must see!
They did make it easy for us. I was skeptical at first but it ended up being great.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction