Upper Antelope Canyon TicketLV1-6782
08:45am Enter Canyon
Dates & Prices
Antelope Canyon is one of the famous slot canyons in the world, one of the photographers' favorite spots, located in northern Arizona, the nearest city is Page, Arizona, belong to the Navajo Aboriginal reserve. The Antelope Canyon is divided into two separate parts on the terrain, called as Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon.
Upper Antelope Canyon in Navajo is called “Tse bighanilini”, means “Rocks that pass through water”, the valley is wide and with more tourists. Its rock towering is about 20 meters, with a total length of about 150 meters, look it from far away, it is only a very thin crack, the light is gloomy.
Ticket exchange for Upper Antelope Valley
Place of exchange：Antelope Canyon attraction entrance, Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours（Please use Google map to navigate）
Ticket exchange time: Please be sure to arrive Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours and check-in 1.5 hours earlier before the departure time, ( not include the queue time) , and the service of ticket-change will stop at 45 minutes before depart, then tickets will be voided if arrive late.
Sightseeing mode: after changing tickets, the Indian guide will take the antelope valley protection area vehicle to bring you inside the canyon
Duration：Inside the canyon for 1 hour (approx.) (11:00am photography tour can stay for 2 hours), Back and forth car driving for about 20 minutes.
Attention: Customers MUST arrive ONE AND AN HALF HOUR earlier before the tour starts! Voucher redemption is stopped 1 hour before appointed entry time. If you are late, your ticket will be voided and it is not refundable! You'll bear the consequences if you arrive late.
Upper Antelope Canyon
08:45am Enter CanyonExcludes Permit Fee
10:00am Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
11:00am Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
11:00am Enter Canyon, Photography tour2 hours tour within the valley, Must bring tripod, SLR Cameras Per person, Excludes Permit Fee
ChildSame as Adult
12:00pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
12:45pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
14:00pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
14:45pm Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
16:00 Enter CanyonExcludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee
Departure & Return
|Antelope Canyon Navajo ToursUse Google map for navigation||Must arrive antelope canyon 1.5 hour earlier||HWY 98, Milepost 299, 8, Page, AZ 86040, USA|
- Page is on Arizona Time (Mountain STANDARD Time)
• Mar 12，2017 - Nov 3, 2017, AZ time is the same as Pacific time (PDT – Pacific Daylight Time).
• Nov 4, 2017 - Mar 9, 2018, AZ time is 1 hour ahead Pacific Time ( PST – Pacific Standard Time).
（e.g., when Pacific time is 10:00am, AZ time is 11:00am)
- Due to the strict restrictions of Antelope Canyon, you MUST CHECK IN at least ONE AND AN HALF HOUR earlier before your tour start. Voucher redemption is stopped 1 hour before appointed entry time. Please note that if you are LATE, your ticket will be voided and it is not refundable. You'll bear the consequences if you arrive late.. Make sure you have the voucher and a valid ID with Lead traveler. Special note: The staffs at the ticket change point and the Indian Guides are all speak in English.
Includes & Excludes
- Antelope Canyon Admission
- Take a 4x4 Pick-up Truck from the ticket exchange point to Upper Antelope Canyon
- Indian tour guide
- Online convenient fees
- Must pay: The Excludes Navajo Nation Permit Fee of $8/person must be paid in Cash.Cash payment at the ticket changing
- As the company has staff to exchange tickets and services in the upper and lower Antelope Valley, shorten the waiting time and reduce the problem of guests being unable to enter the valley due to being late, please pay the cash service fee of $2 to the relevant staff. Thank you for your understanding. With cooperation~
- Suggested gratuities for Indian tour guide Tips $3/person, Photography tour $5/person
- All personal expenses
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- If there are any issues or questions in the voucher redemption process after arriving the Antelope Canyon, please do not hesitate to contact Wannar (855)739-6848 at the earliest time. Otherwise the Antelope Canyon may not be able to provide product inquery and post-sale service later on.
- Must arrive Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours 1.5 hour earlier (not include the queue time), Tickets will be voided If arrive late. Voucher redemption is stopped 1 hour before appointed entry time.
- In winter, Antelope Canyon time is 1 hour ahead of Las Vegas time; In summer, Antelope Canyon time is the same as Las Vegas time.
- For self-service tickets, guests need to bring a printed confirmation form + passport or ID with the name of the confirmation form
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days.
- If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- This product is only available for free walker guests, and cannot be used by tour group guests
- If you choose 11:00 am enter Canyon photography tour, enjoy 2 hours of photography time, you can take backpacks, tripods (must for each person), SLR cameras and other professional photographic equipment (must for each person)
- For the rest of the ticket, please do not take backpacks, tripods, big bags and selfie stick, left it on the car
- A lot of prime times are sold out, please contact us to check the availability before you book.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
So easy. Very pleased.
Stunningly beautiful and thanks to our excellent guide, Abraham, we were able to take some great photos.
The booking experience is smooth, and online live chat is very helpful. Thanks!
The information contained within your website is excellent. Everything I need to know about buying the tour ticket or package of there, but the website doesn't with well on mobile devices such as iOS and Android phones.
this service is very easy to use. you must have a voucher to reserve a tour time.
Perfect user experience when booking the tour.
This was one of the amazing experiences we had.. Tour guide was very considerate and helpful.. it was super windy and she allowed my family to sit inside the closed compartment of the truck rather than the open area at the back.. definitely recommend the tour..thank you
Enjoyed our excursion very much. The scenery was spectacular and our guide was very nice. My only wish would be that we had more time in the canyon, felt a bit rushed. Otherwise a must visit.
MUY AGIL !!
easy to book
Quick reply. Good service
v. good and fast
Booking with antelope tours is very simpel en those people do a great job; the offer you good alternatives when all places are taken. looking forward to our visit Marc
This was my second time touring the Upper Antelope Canyon and the service was exceptional. Bonnie, our guide was marvelous. Such a lovely person!! Great tour.
Easy to book on line
Entire family enjoyed. I was skeptical because I had visited the canyon prior to have to take an official tour. Last time we drove up and there was no crowd and no time constraints. Happy to say this time around was still extremely enjoyable. Our driver, Leo, was GREAT! Only reason I would not give it five stars is because of the cost.
Very easy to book a tour
The website info is very helpful.
Easy process to book a tour!
Abraham did an outstanding job highly recommended
Quick booking and timely communication. thank you
Antelope Canyon was beautiful! Our tour guide did an awesome job too!
I recommended this tour! The experience was really good and the price at Wannar was really reasonable. I will recommend to my friends. Antelope Canyon did not change anymore since I had been there 5 years ago, it was still lovely. And in this experience, Wannar gave me a fresh feeling and new experience compared with that at the previous time.
Wonderful trip! Awesome Canyon! Nice guide! All things happened there are amazing! I was so excited to be there and could not express my astonishing feeling of the particular words! We did choose 12pm to enter in Canyon so that to view the most scenery of this wonderful place, although it was actually gathered plenty of tourists so that we did really long time waiting in the queue. We were asked to be gathered at Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours, but actually there were more than three similar places of other tours where people all waiting in a queue, so you must recognize which one was the right queue asked on your VOUCHER to wait, instead of wasting time in a wrong queue and consequently cannot enter in!
It was a wonderful and well-arranged trip and we have a really good experience when we on this journey. Our tour guide was a pretty guy, during this trip, he not only introduced detailed information of all the places we visited, and he also guided us how to make the wonderful pictures in such a beautiful place. The itinerary in every day was reasonable and well-arranged; you would not feel any hasty and only you can felt was the leisure time that in your expectation you wanted. And, I also recommend the Upper Antelope Canyon, really wonderful and amazing scenery that deserve you to visit.
Awesome trip, wonderful experience! Everything was perfect; it was worth you to see this mystical place that no more words can describe it!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction