Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket & Indian Tour Guide (X:00 or X:30 Time slot in Canyon)LV1-8507
09:00-10:00 Tour Departs
Dates & Prices
- The Lower Antelope Canyon has become one of the favorite attractions for tourists and photographers around the world. The Navajo name for "Hasdeztwazi" (meaning "spiral rock" arch shaped), and years ago, the formation of the pronghorn antelope freely wandering in and out of the canyon has created its English name. This incredible gorge is eroded by nature's ten thousand years of geomancy, sanding the local sandstone into different shapes, textures, and structures, become what we see today. Solar clouds continue to change, scatter light from different angles and colors into the stone walls of antelope canyon, through the reflection of a canyon rock, formed a dazzling color, light and shade.
Lower Antelope Canyon
09:00-10:00 Tour Departs
10:00-11:00 Tour Departs
11:00-13:00 Tour departs
13:00-14:00 Tour Departs
14:00-15:00 Tour Departs
15:00-16:00 Tour Departs
Departure & Return
|Ken's Tour tickets centerNo late allowed. Please use Google map to navigate here||Guests are required to arrive one hour in advance to exchange tickets||Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040|
- Please take the confirmation letter and valid ID find the Chinese tour guide to redeem the ticket at the Ken's Tours.
Includes & Excludes
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Transportation back and forth Antelope Canyon
- Optional items
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee: $8 per person; Tour guide tip $5 per person
- Suggested the staff tip: $2 per person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- An adult can only lead a child under the age of 12.
- due to summer season, Scenic spots try to arrange the guests to come in at the scheduled time, If there are too many people on the same day, entering time might be dalay, follow the arrangement according to the local staff
- For safety, people who may not be physically capable of completing the hiking required during the tour or pregnant are not allowed to participate.
- You need to travel on your reservation date
- Due to weather reasons, can not enter the Lower Antelope Valley, you can have full refund, Visitors need to inform us as soon as possible
- Visitors are required to arrive at the Ken's Tour ticketing center on their own, and scenic spots do not provide transportation services
- Suggest carrying: bottled water, sunscreen (especially summer), comfortable shoes (recommended hiking shoes) and hats
- Do not bring and use the tripods
- It is recommended to arrive 2 hours before the end of the business hours
- Follow the directions of the tour guide
- Since the arrival of the guests under the antelope canyon do not need to pay the parking fee, but need to pay $8/ per for Navajo Nation Permit Fee
- The scenic spot has 1-8 meters high staircase, more than 2 meters stair has the handrail. Visitors must be able to climb up the stairs themselves
- Business hours: summer time (from the first week of March to the first week of November): 8:00am - 5:00pm, and the last group starts at four
- Opening hours: winter time (second weeks from November to second weeks in February): 9:00am - 4:00pm, and the last group starts at three
- Nevada uses the America Pacific time, Arizona uses mountain time in the United states, the two states use the same time in the summer, and in non summer time, there is 1 hour time difference, Visitors are requested to pay attention to the inquiry
- Into the antelope canyon, you need to go down the stairs, Traveling with children (aside from children who can walk down stairs by themselves) Need to travel with straps, do not hand carry your children to avoide accidents
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
Special Date Price
|FromTue Oct 15, 2019|
ToSun Nov 24, 2019
|FromMon Dec 2, 2019|
ToThu Dec 19, 2019
|FromMon Nov 25, 2019|
ToSun Dec 1, 2019
|FromFri Dec 20, 2019|
ToTue Dec 31, 2019
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
I received the vouchers the next day after purchase, even though it is a busy period. Thank you very much! Can't wait to visit the canyon now. Stephan, Quebec, Canada
Great attention from 2 people of chat, they done required changes and clarify all my doubts. Good job! Many thanks!!
It was amazing and magical... loved it
It took less than 1 business day to get confirmation
Easy to purchase. The confirmation email state detail information.
Super ?quipe - nous avions une guide tr?s gentille, une pro pour les r?glages des appareils photos et t?l?phone afin de faire de belles photos - et bien s?r le site est juste merveilleux !!! ? faire absolument !
What a great Tour :) The tourguide really had fun even if he does the tour 6 times a day and showed us awesome spots for taking great pictures. He really took time so everyone gets a good view and pictures. There was one tourguide for 10 visitors, so everyone could enjoy the tour and listen to the Tourguides experiences. We saw the lower antelope Canyon and it was just great.
Looked a bit unorganized at the entrace but once you are in the canyon you forget everything. Its an epic experience we Will never forget. Great tips on how to shoot the best photos.
Magnifique ! Exceptionnel !
The best guide ( Amy ) and the greatest adventure I ever had. Thanks for this beautiful experiance and for this unforgettible day
It has been a great experience, receiving emails to solve any doubts during booking. Very quick, polite and helpfull answers. Tanks
It is simple and easy. However if the system can confirm the booking at the same time, it will be easier to plan the trip.
it was a comfort and quick booking
Excellent guide, the rocks and canyon are spectacular. The canyon and Lake Powell are the main attractions in this area, but we loved the antelope canyon and it was worth the trip.
Booking the antelope lower canyon tickets was simple and fast. Good service.
Well organised and the guide was very nice and friendly. All my family enjoyed it. We recommend it. Remember to take cash with you for fees and tips.
Suore guida bellissimo
Their Live Chat function is very convenient. I could know which day and time are available through the chat and book my spot after the chat. The operator Joyclyn is very helpful. I wish she could reply to me faster, but I understand the nature of business.
everything went extremely smoothly! Tour guide and Panda were amazing :) great spot to get tickets.
This was such a great tour. I was worried because we had booked with a third party and i was unclear on how the whole thing would work. We were greeted almost immediately when we got in line by a gentleman named Panda to make sure we were in the right place. Once it was time to get into groups for the tour they moved us to a smaller group with a lady named Lillian, who we loved. She was awesome. She took the time to set everyone's camera to the best settings for the canyon. She was a wealth of information about the canyon and a lot of fun. Thank you Lillian for a great tour! Joel and Dawn Maupin
Great service!! Thanks.
When I purchased my ticket at the Ken’s, there was no suitable time for me. Thanks to this website, I can arrange the better time for me. Even though it cost a little bit higher than original price from Ken’s, it is worth it!
“D BEST” simply the best! the guide was so nice and willing to help. Great smiles and a great attitude!!! I will be back !!! Already talked my kids to go ! Can’t wait!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Good service! We’re expecting the upcoming trips to upper and lower antelope canyons!
The website has concise and clear instructions to follow. Very good support from helpline too, after the time slot I requested was not available.
It is a super easy and interface friendly experience!
The canyon was a super great experience thanks a lot to the upper antilope team - we just change the e-voucher by the Chinese contact person - for all future participants: keep an eye on the local time zone of antilope canyon !!! If you will have any questions use just use the chat - it helped me a lot
Easy and nice
Very impressive. The canyon was out of this world, guide was informative, and weather in April was great. We really enjoyed it. Thank you
Our tour to Lower Antelope canyon was simply amazing. Our tour guide was just as amazing. Very personable and helpful. He made it into a very memorable moment in our lives.
Every is ok
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction