Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket & Navajo Tour Guide (X:00 or X:30 Time slot in Canyon)LV1-8507
10:00 Tour Departs
Dates & Prices
- The Lower Antelope Canyon has become one of the favorite attractions for tourists and photographers around the world. The Navajo name, Hasdeztwazi, means spiral rocks with arch shape. And many years ago, pronghorn antelopes wandering around this place in gourps freely, thus we calling it "Antelope Canyon".
- Antelope canyon is famous for its wave-like structure and the light beams that shine directly down into the openings of the canyon, creating a super natural apperance. Many traveller and photographers have been attracted here, regard it as a place where dreams come true.
- Different from the flat ground of Upper Antelope Canyon, Lower Antelope Canyon requires visitors to climb upside and down through staircases and ladders. It feels like you entering a new planet, starting a magical adventure.
Lower Antelope Canyon
10:00 Tour Departs
10:30 Tour Departs
11:00 Tour Departs
11:30 Tour Departs
12:00 Tour Departs
12:30 Tour Departs
13:00 Tour Departs
13:30 Tour Departs
14:00 Tour Departs
14:30 Tour Departs
08:00 Tour Departs
08:30 Tour Departs
09:00 Tour Departs
09:30 Tour Departs
Departure & Return
|Ken's Tour tickets centerNo late allowed. Please use Google map to navigate, searching "Ken's Tours"||Guests are required to arrive one hour in advance to exchange tickets||Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040|
- You are required to arrive at leaset 1 hour in advance to exchange ticket. Any late, no matter for what reasons, will make your ticket automatically become invalid without any refund.
- Please take the confirmation letter and valid ID to Ken's Tours office to redeem your tickets. Please use Google Map and search Ken's Tours for navigation.
Includes & Excludes
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Any optional items
- 【Must Pay】Navajo Nation Permit Fee: $8/person
- Indian tour guide tips, $5/person suggested.
- Tickets exchange service fee, $2/person suggested.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Your tickets can only be used at the time you reserved.
- One adult can only bring one child under 12 years old. The age of child will be verified on site. Please make sure bring your official ID. Children 7-12 years old need to purchase child ticket. Children under 7 years old are free for visiting.
- If you are not allowed to enter the canyon because of bad weather, we will refund you your money once we receive official notification from Antelope Canyon.
- You need to go to Ken's Tour office by yourself to exchange tickets. After exchanging your ticket, please don't leave and get ready for entering the canyon at anytime.
- You can bring some water and wear hiking shoes. Any bags are not allowed to take inside the canyon.
- Any selfie stick and tripods are not allowed for regular tour. If you are a professional photographer, we recommend you selecting photography tour.
- There are some ladders that need you to climb. Beforing booking this tour, you need to make sure you're capable of climbing upside down. We don't recommend pregnant woman, old man and people with mobility difficulties taking this tour.
- Please follow the guidance of your tour guide all the time during the tour. If you break any rules, Indian people have the right to stop your tour without any refund.
- Antelope Canyon is not a national park or publich area. It's Indian private territory that is protected by government. Please show enough respect to local people and strictly follow their rules.
- In daylight-saving time, Arizona and American Pacific time zone have the same time. In winter time, Arizona is one hour ahead of American Pacific time zone. Please arrange your time well when you plan your trip.
- If you have children under 7 years old, you have to let us know when you book the order. Even if they are free for visiting, they still need tickets.
Special Date Price
|FromFri Dec 20, 2019|
ToSat Jan 4, 2020
|FromSun Jan 5, 2020|
ToThu Feb 13, 2020
|FromWed Mar 25, 2020|
ToFri Oct 30, 2020
|FromFri Feb 14, 2020|
ToSat Feb 29, 2020
|FromSun Mar 1, 2020|
ToTue Mar 24, 2020
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Nice price and very quick response. Look forward to the following trip!!
Booking process was easy and quick
GREAT SERVICE!! AND HELPFULL RESPONSE
It was nice experience
Had the most amazing experience at Lower Antelope Canyon. The photos do not do it justice and it was a mind blowing magical experience. Couldn’t recommend the tour guide Ryan enough. He was insightful, friendly and made the experience even better. He knew all the best photograph spots and even recommended how to improve the shot!
It was good
Everything was amazing. the staff was super friendly and also good guides.
It’s absolutely worth the time and money! The view is awesome! Our guide Eric is awesome! Strongly recommend!
Chose 10:30 slot but not available, sent back the 12:30 slot instead and got back a very fast reprocessing time.
Excellent we n site
Guide is very kind
Great, five stars!
When in the area you must do Lower Antelope Canyon it’s a must see and we’ll worth it. Are guide Darien did a great job explaining everything as well as best place to take pictures. He took some amazing pictures of myself and my wife.
Can't wait to live the experience
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction