2-Day Antelope Canyon(enter at any time between 11am-13pm), Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend Bus Tour from Las Vegas（Chinese & English service）LV2-6595
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Upper Antelope CanyonGrand Canyon South Rim
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Entering the canyon at noon to capture the best light.
Visit the world famous photography paradise - slit Canyon Antelope Canyon, U-shaped River Horseshoe Bend the most beautiful artificial lake Lake Powell, the Grand Canyon, the most spectacular Region -
Visit the Wheat Color Point (the deepest part of the Canyon) and the Bright Angel lookout (the best Grand Canyon panoramic view)
Overlook the Hoover dam, drive pass Route 66, and enjoy Arizona desert scenery.
- Explore Antelope Canyon and shoot the most beautiful pictures under the guidance of local Navajo tour guide.
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Grand Canyon National Park||Las Vegas / Hoover Dam / Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon||
|Day 2||Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Las Vegas||Horseshoe Bend / Antelope Canyon / Lake Powell / City of Page / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon|
Las Vegas→Grand Canyon National Park
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Grand Canyon South Rim
DaysInn Flagstaff or Page or similary
First we'll drive pass [the iconic Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam. This modern marvel is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona. （If your travelling date is after April 1st, 2020, $20 of National Park Entrance Fee will be charged. Please select the optional item when you place the order）
Then, we will travel along U.S. Route 66, the Main Street of America or the Mother Road and drive pass Kingman. Later, will arrive Grand Canyon South Rim.
The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited area of Grand Canyon National Park, with over 5 million visitors each year coming to this amazing landmark. As with all sides of the Canyon, the South Rim features astounding views of what take Mother Nature millions and millions of years to create.
Things to Know
- After the start of winter time, we will visit the Mather point and the desert view in Grand Canyon National Park. If there are road closures, weather reasons and other uncontrollable reasons, we will visit Bright Angel point
Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Las Vegas
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
City of Page
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
Hotel Breakfast and bottle water included.
After breakfast, we'll head back on the road to Horseshoe Bend. The name was inspired by its unusual shape, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River. It is located four miles southwest of Page, AZ, within the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. Standing near the steep cliff above Horseshoe Bend, you will enjoy the best scenic view that has a breathtaking 1,000 foot drop.
Then we'll visit the Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon, following the lead of local Navajo tour guide, and shoot the most beautiful pictures in your Insgram and Facebook.
After finishing the tour, we'll head back to Las Vegas and arrive around 20:00pm.
Arriving in Las Vegas around 20:00
Upper Antelope CanyonGrand Canyon South RimIf the booking date is between 9/10/2019-11/30/2019, we will provide one free Hoover Dam Helicopter seat for each order.
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope Canyon+ Grand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
X Antelope CanyonGrand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope CanyonGrand Canyon (includes tickets)
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel||5:45AM-6:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Rear Rotunda tour lobby, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel||5:45AM-6:30AMSee details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||North Door (Flamingo Rd), The following hotels need to be assembled here: Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island||5:45AM-6:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Bus pick up area, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel||5:45AM-6:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Front Entrance, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget||5:45AM-6:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||129 Fremont Street Experience||1st street South Tower, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|If your hotel is not listed above, please let us know when you book. We will select the nearst waiting point for you.|
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation, breakfast included.
- Comfortable Tour Bus.
- Professional tour guide speaking both English and Chinese.
- Grand Canyon South Rim admission
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- 【Must Pay】Tour guide tips, $10/person/day.
- Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket (pay during the trip): $65/adult, $35/child (0-12 years old), including $8 permit fee.
- Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets (pay during the trip): $55.00/adult, $35.00/child (8-12 years old), children under 8 years old are free, not including $8 permit fee.
- 【Must pay】X Antelope Canyon tickets for peak season: $68/adult, $46/child (8-17 years old), $36/child (under 8 years old). Peak season is from April 1st to December 31th.
- Grand Canyon IMAX Movie: $13/adult, $10/child (5-12 years old)
- South Rim Helicopter: $230/adult, $215/child (2-11 years old)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $48/adult, $40/child (3-12 years old). This tour will only be operated if more than 60% of the group sign up.
- Page Airplane Tour: 30-minute flight, $150/person; 40-minute flight, $160/person; 50-minute flight, $175/person
- Hoover Dam Helicopter Tour：$59/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- When book the order, please provide us with your valid phone number and email address. We will contact you one day in advance, by phone call or email, to let you know detailed information, including pick up time and location. You will be fully responsible for any loss caused by providing invalid contact information.
- From 2:00am on November 4th (US West Time), the pick up time will be adjusted to 6:00am-6:30am due to the influence of Winter Time.
- The prices of optional items are listed only for reference, subject to chanage without notice.
- Tour guide has the right to adjust the tour schedule based on the actual situation.
- Since the space of the vehicle is limited and sometimes we need to pass through security, each visitors can only bring one backpack. You can leave your other luggage in the hotel.
- Under certain circumstances, such as accidents, bad weather and vehicle damage, tour company has the right to delay, change or cancel the reserved tour. Compensation will depend on the circumstance.
- You are required to arrive the specified pick-up location at least 10 mins prior to the pick-up time. If you are late, no matter for what reasons, the tour guide has the right to forbidding you joining the tour. No refund will be issued.
- If the booking date is between 9/10/2019-11/30/2019, we will provide one free Hoover Dam Helicopter seat for each order.
- From May 1st, 2019, we will provide free drinks and dust mask. Each passenger will get one free drink. The quantity is limited. First come first served.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|16 or more days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|31 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Agents are nice and friendly and helpful.
Show ticket details on receipt.
We went on this trip last week and it did really impression on my experience. The beauty of horseshoe Bend and antelope canyon could not simply speak in words that nothing I can write. The tour guide was informative, and provided us more about these attractions in detail. It did truly recommended to everyone to see it if you have chance.
To avoid crowded people, and at the meanwhile, to see as much as possible we could see at time, so we decided to take this two day tour in antelope canyon. The fact is we are glad we did that. Horseshoe Bend and antelope canyon were both great and amazing. Before arrived to antelope, passing hoover dam along Route 66, desert view also impressed us in deep. We did enter in canyon at 12pm, and the weather was also great so that we took great photos of the light shining through the canyon. How indescribable view you cannot imagine and no bad photos would be taken of such incredible scenery. Worth your coming, you must see it.
The tour was amazing, and I was very glad to choose this tour and made lots of friends in this journey as well. The sights were wonderful in Antelope canyon. Something not very perfect if I must say is there was a little time provided when I in horseshoe bend, so that if you wanted to hang out this whole view, you must ramble faster to be honest.
Comfortable trip! Amazing attractions along this trip. Kind tour guide and arranged itinerary. Very good journey. I loved it.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction