Tower Butte Landing Tour by Helicopter Depart from Page, with Free Upgrade to Flying over Horseshoe BendPG-T-10810
Tower Butte landing tour
Dates & Prices
- The flight duration is approximately 35-40 minutes. If you upgrade to including flying over Horseshoe Bend, the flight duration is approximately 45-50 minutes. You will spend approximately 20 minutes standing on the top of Tower Butte to enjoy the view and take photos.
- This Tower Butte Helicopter Landing Tour allows visitors to Page, Arizona to experience standing “on top of the world” on the Tower Butte Helicopter Landing Tour! The Navajo Indian Reservation in Northern Arizona is rife with geological wonders: slot canyons, stone arches, and sandstone spires that defy gravity itself. Then there’s Tower Butte: rising up from the desert expanse, this massive Entrada Sandstone formation dominates the eastern skyline of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon. The only way to access the top of this massive formation is aboard on of our state-of-the-art helicopter tours.
- You can choose to upgrade this helicopter tour to including flying over Horseshoe Bend. You will spend more time in the air and have more beautiful memories.
Glen Canyon Dam
Tower Butte landing tour
Tower Butte landing with flying over Horseshoe Bend
Departure & Return
|Page Municipal airportHotel pick-up service not provided. Please arrive the airport to check in at least 30mins prior to your flight departure time.||Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.||238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ 86040|
- All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting our reservations department at 702-638-3300. Please have your reservation number available. Our specialists are available daily from 5:00am to 11:00pm (Pacific Time).
Includes & Excludes
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Hotel pick-up service.
- Any personal expenses.
- Reserve front seat: $50/ person (You can reserve the front seat when checking in on site, or contact our customer service and make the reservation when you place an order)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Please arrive at least 30mins prior to your flight departure time to check in. Please bring your valid official ID for check-in.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat. This fee is based on the product and ranges from $50 to $200.
- We are not responsible for changes, delays or rescheduling caused by inclement weather or mechanical breakdown. No compensation will be issued.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 or more days prior to tour departure date||$25 cancellation fee|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction