Upper Antelope Canyon Sightseer's Tour (Depart from Page, $8 permit fee Included)PG-T-11737
Dates & Prices
- Antelope Canyon is one of the most famous and beautiful canyons in the world and one of the photographers' favorite spots, located in northern Arizona, the nearest city is Page, Arizona, belong to the Navajo Aboriginal reservation. The Antelope Canyon is divided into two separate parts on the terrain, called as Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Upper Antelope Canyon is called Ts bighnln, 'the place where water runs through rocks' by the Navajo. It is the most frequently visited by tourists because its entrance and entire length are at ground level, requiring no climbing; and because beams of direct sunlight radiating down from openings at the top of the canyon are much more common. Beams occur most often in summer, as they require the sun to be high in the sky. Winter colors are more muted.
- Our Tours into the Upper Antelope Canyon have a tour duration of 90-100 minutes; this consists of the drive to the canyon which takes 20 minutes (each direction); we spend roughly 50/60 minutes at the canyon. We provide the transportation to the canyon with our 4-wheel drive Tour Trucks. Once we have arrived we will come off the truck and walk inside the canyon, with your tour guide (driver). You can take pictures, hear some local history and most important admire the beauty of Antelope Canyon.
- To walk through the canyon is Very Easy - we just simple walk right in at ground level. There are no heights involved, no ladders. Summers are hot and Winters are cold so dress appropriately. The title "Sightseer's Tour" does not imply you cannot take photos - You Can take all the photos you want while on tour.
Upper Antelope Canyon
09:30Depart time from ticket exchange location.
13:30Depart time from ticket exchange location.
Departure & Return
|Antelope Canyon Tours||Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to your departure time.||22 South Lake Powell BLVD Page, AZ 86040|
|Antelope Canyon Tours||22 South Lake Powell BLVD Page, AZ 86040|
- Page(Mountain Time Zone) time is 1 hour early than Las Vegas(Pacific Time Zone) On Nov./3/2019 - Mar./8/2020
（e.g., when Pacific time is 10:00am, Mountain time is 11:00am)
- You are required to arrive at leaset 1 hour in advance to exchange ticket. Any late, no matter for what reasons, will make your ticket automatically become invalid without any refund. Please bring 【PDF voucher】attached in the confirmation email and valid official ID, arriving 【Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours】 to check in.You are required to arrive at leaset 1.5 hours in advance to exchange ticket. Any late, no matter for what reasons, will make your ticket automatically become invalid without any refund. Please bring 【PDF voucher】attached in the confirmation email and valid official ID, arriving 【Antelope Canyon Tours - by Carolene Ekis】 to check in.
Includes & Excludes
- Antelope Canyon Admission
- 4x4 Pick-up Truck from the ticket exchange point to Upper Antelope Canyon entrance
- Navajo tour guide
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee, $8/Person
- Navajo Tour Guide tips, $3/person suggested.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Due to the high demand and the restrictions on the number of visitors for each time slot, the actual entry time may be adjusted even after confirmation, especially at peak season.
- If there are any issues or questions in the voucher redemption process after arriving the Antelope Canyon, please do not hesitate to contact Wannar (855)739-6848 at the earliest time. Otherwise the Antelope Canyon may not be able to provide product inquery and post-sale service later on.
- You are required to arrive at leaset 1 hour in advance to exchange ticket. Any late, no matter for what reasons, will make your rticket automatically become invalid without any refund.
Page(Mountain Time Zone) time is 1 hour early than Las Vegas(Pacific Time Zone) On Nov./3/2019 - Mar./8/2020
（e.g., when Pacific time is 10:00am, Mountain time is 11:00am)
- Please bring 【PDF voucher】attached in the confirmation email and valid official ID to exchange your ticket and check in.
- If you don't use your ticket on the reserved date and time, your order will be autimatically cancelled without any refund.
- You are not allowed to bring any tripods and bags inside Antelope Canyon.
- Antelope Canyon is not a national park or publich area. It's Navajo private territory that is protected by government. Please show enough respect to local people and strictly follow their rules.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed inside Antelope Canyon
- The tour of Upper Antelope Canyon is easy walking. However, we don't recommend people with mobility difficulties take part in this tour, especially old man and pregnant, in case of any dangers. Sometimes we do serve some pregnant ladies. But you need to take any risks by yourself.
- The best time to join this tour is 11:30am, which will show you the most beautifully beams of sunlight, especially between April and September. The visuality will be influenced by the weather condition. Unless the Upper Antelope Canyon is closed caused by bad weather, we don't accept cancellation.
- If there is no ticket left for 11:30am, we still recommend you to select other time slots available. Upper Antelope Canyon shows you different types of beauty when the time varies.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
very satisfied of booking on line, confirmation and voucher after few days !
Easy to schedule our trip
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction