Antelope Canyon X TicketLV1-10164
9:00am X-Antelope Canyon
Dates & Prices
Depart from Las Vegas in the morning and arrive at Antelope Canyon during its prime time. Antelope Canyon is located at northern Arizona and is one of the world’s most well-known slot canyons. Through millions of years of natural weathering, the soft sandstone are chiseled into the unique visual marvel it is today. Erosion via floods and impactful winds formed the wide corridors as well as file the stone walls into the smooth, water-like surface that visitors should not miss as it is one of the canyon’s defining features.
After visitors bid their farewell to Antelope Canyon, it will only be around a 10 minute drive that guests will arrive at the beautiful Horseshoe bend, yet another fantastic natural sight to behold. Near the edge of the cliff above 4,200 ft above sea level is where the best viewing spots are where the entire panoramic view of the bend can be seen. It is then when visitors will truly realize the uncanny craftsmanship by nature that has been laid out before their very eyes.
9:00am X-Antelope CanyonChildren: age 0-7
9:40am X-Antelope CanyonChildren: age 0-7
10:20amX-Antelope CanyonChildren: age 0-7
11:00am X-Antelope CanyonChildren: age 0-7
11:40am X-Antelope CanyonChildren: age 0-7
12:20am X-Antelope CanyonChildren: age 0-7
1:00pm X-Antelope CanyonChildren: age 0-7
1:40pm X-Antelope Canyon
2:20pm X-Antelope Canyon
3:00pm X-Antelope Canyon
10:00am X-Antelope Canyon Photography Group TicketsDuration: 2-3 hours; Need to carry a tripod and 1 backpack;
ChildSame as Adult
1:00pm X-Antelope Canyon Photography Group TicketsDuration: 2-3 hours; Need to carry a tripod and 1 backpack;
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Antelope Canyon X by Tadidiin ToursPlesae use Google Map to search||Please be sure to complete the checkin 1 hours before the departure time (excluding the queue time), and ticket exchange will stop 45 minutes prior to your selected start time.||MP 308 Hwy 98 #3784, Page, AZ 86040|
- E-voucher must be printed. Customers need to arrive 1 hour before the tour starts! And need to fill the Exclusion clause.(If you are late, your ticket will be voided and it is not refundable!)
Includes & Excludes
- Navajo Permit fee: $8.00/person
- Bottled Water
- Service fees for tour guide: min. $2.00 per person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Customers need to arrive 45 minutes before the tour starts! And need to fill the Exclusion clause.(If you are late, your ticket will be voided and it is not refundable!)
- Please choose your start time from the Packages
- Non-photographic group can not carry a tripod or large backpack
- Please bring a tripod or a big backpack for photographic group
- Please refer to the arrangement of the tour guide on the day of the trip.
- Due to weather reasons (such as heavy rain/snow weather), attractions are closed and you can get full refund.
- Please keep your telephone available, if there is a wrong contact and the replacement of the contact is not timely noticed, leading to the inability to travel in time. Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- Civilized obedience is the key to a happy trip, the scenic area has strict requirements: Taking photos on the stairs is not permitted
- Please follow our Indian tour guide. Civilization tourism, no tripod, no graffiti, no rubbish, no Tripod, no climbing
- Follow the rule of your guide said, Or you'll be asked to leave without any refunds.
- If you are planning to travel during the holidays (New Year/Christmas), please reserve the group as early as one months in advance.
- Emergency call: 702-430-6620
- Tour guide will contact you 1 day prior the departure date to reconfirm pick up info, if you fail to attend the tour cause by follow reasons: contact wrong or failed to answer the phone many times, your tour fee will not be refundable
- For 1 day tour, guests are not allow to carry large luggages in case security check
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old, local operator company can offer for free.if need,please remark the age of your children
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- No refund for no show or unused
- Pick up location can't be changed within 5 days of departure
- Please bring valid photo ID with you
- For multi-day tours: 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
Special Date Price
|FromMon Apr 1, 2019|
ToMon Sep 30, 2019
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
David was a fantastic tour guide. He showed us how to take pictures as a pro. We ended up with some amazing shots. We enjoyed meeting his mom at check in as well! Although the walk to the cavern was challenging in, and especially out, it was totally worth it!! Don't miss this experience! PS. We all agreed, Sapsquatch was the world champion at hide-and-seek :-)
Overall, this was an excellent experience and a less crowded alternative to upper and/or lower antelope canyon. My tour guide, Marco (?) was excellent! He was very personable and informative! He did a great demonstration using the sand and some water to show us how the canyons formed over time. The only gripe I had was the confusion in time. This location is located in a different time zone and I was unaware of this until the morning I put the address into my GPS. After reserving, the confirmation says that the reservation must be printed on paper. I went to great lengths to get this printed (because I had forgotten), but did not need it once I arrived and checked in.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction